Nerf this merc/mando crap in 6.0 or we are uninstalling its been years!!

NateCrazy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Seriously this has gone on long enough, nerf them properly or UNINSTALL TIME

I'm sure the folks at BW are positively ******** themselves over the idea of losing your invaluable contributions to their multi-million dollar business :rolleyes:

Seriously, either get good or get gone.

I'm sure the folks at BW are positively ******** themselves over the idea of losing your invaluable contributions to their multi-million dollar business :rolleyes:

Seriously, either get good or get gone.

That is a very, very, very imbecile thing to say, considering this game constant bleeding out of players that leads to more and more frequent server merges.

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you even realise i posted this over a year ago, when merc was broken and actually an issue?

Oh the topic has flared up because merc is no longer top dog? haha suck it up princess. I bet most of you goons are now the ones rolling lightning sorcs, because sniper would be to much of a challange to master compared to your previous years on a kindergarten merc.

FOTM FOR LIFE!

Do any of you even realise i posted this over a year ago, when merc was broken and actually an issue?

Oh the topic has flared up because merc is no longer top dog? haha suck it up princess. I bet most of you goons are now the ones rolling lightning sorcs, because sniper would be to much of a challange to master compared to your previous years on a kindergarten merc.

FOTM FOR LIFE!

As a former sniper main, people really oversell how hard it is to play, lol.

The difference between playing sniper and playing it well is actually much greater then playing merc and playing merc well is the point. Its the class that when played well, you just look at and go ''meh'' cause anyone can do it.

-Maybe- for lethality/Virulence? Marksman and Engineering are just as straightforward as a merc when it comes to ruining people, the only real difference is how they use their defensives, and diversion of course.

Like yeah, if you spam snipe you'll do no damage and die horribly (probably), but I keep seeing the sniper referenced as some super skilled class, where it really applies more to operative, if anything. None of the classes are really -hard- if you're a decent player.

Edited by Sideblaze

The difference between playing sniper and playing it well is actually much greater then playing merc and playing merc well is the point. Its the class that when played well, you just look at and go ''meh'' cause anyone can do it.

If "anyone" could do it, you wouldnt notice when its played well.

I main a sniper, occasionally play my merc - mainly dont play it because it's not strong, and a far-cry away from how strong your opinion of the class/spec is. No question that my Sniper is superior both defensively and offensively to merc. It's not even more difficult to play either, in fact it's easier than a merc to master imo, thats engi and MM sniper as that's all I play.

Just seems like you got creamed from 1/2 mercs when you had no DCD's on whatever it is you were playing at the time & now your a tad salty.

I'd say mara's (combat played well), juggs & conceal ops/sorcs are the four most powerful specs overall currently. I wouldn't put mercs up there, and im just being honest here.

Edited by PaveTheWay

I main a sniper, occasionally play my merc - mainly dont play it because it's not strong, and a far-cry away from how strong your opinion of the class/spec is. No question that my Sniper is superior both defensively and offensively to merc. It's not even more difficult to play either, in fact it's easier than a merc to master imo, thats engi and MM sniper as that's all I play.

Just seems like you got creamed from 1/2 mercs when you had no DCD's on whatever it is you were playing at the time & now your a tad salty.

I'd say mara's (combat played well), juggs & conceal ops/sorcs are the four most powerful specs overall currently. I wouldn't put mercs up there, and im just being honest here.

Jugg? Huh? Is that as a skank tank?