~~ Monthly Gree Event Request ~~

Pistols

Can you add this event to live once every other month? I don't see any reason why it shouldn't, but if there is please let me know. Events break the monotony of the current gameplay, which is welcomed by many from all player aspects. Granted, the BH event for the most part can be done solo (minus elites), but the Gree event can shake things up and allows for group content.

And yeah, I'm advocating more PvE type stuff, cause the fleet (or even future update sitting in my house) will become stale rather quickly.

/discuss

* Revised.

Every other month for 1 week.

Edited by Pistols

I don't think either should occur that often. That just makes them routine rather than a special event. If it were up to me, I'm make both last longer, add/change some content from time to time to shake things up, maybe some surprise retaliation, and make them yearly. Biannually at most. Have you done all the classes? Doing ops and fps? There's lots to do without sitting on fleet :) Edited by errant_knight

Once a month is way too much. Players would just partake in the event 3 months in a row, acquire enough helix to grab pretty much everything at the rep vendor and never bother with it again. After 6 months the event would be dead. Perhaps once every quarter (3 months) is more reasonable and realistic.

Break the monotony? If it happens that often it won't be breaking the monotony, it will be the monotony. It will cease being an event one looks forward to, and become part of the routine.

I like the current timing fine as it is. Nice things aren't a treat if you have them every day.

Edited by PLynkes

Like many others, I feel the events should be on a rotation with each other. So each event would be spread out to once every 3 or 4 months, which I think is a fair enough time to give people to whet their apetites without being burned out.

I like the idea someone came up with the other day. Rotate them monthly.

Month 1: Gree

Month 2: BH

Month 3: Rakghoul

Month 4: Double XP weekend+Gree.

and so on.

That would work well tbh.

The issue I see, is the Gree isn't around enough. Some people take breaks and actually miss it.

So are all of you against the BH event being on a monthly routine?

Just curious.

I am, yeah. I'd prefer to see more spontaneous events like the first rakghoul outbreak that come as a surprise, last a decent amount of time, have unique rewards and aren't repeated. This repetition of absolutely everything in the game to grind rep is getting old super fast.

Since the Gree event has more missions to do per day I don't think it needs to be run as often as the Bounty Contract event. Plus the Bounty event is available to more players so I think it makes sense for that to happen more often.

What we really need is new events and/or some updates and changes to these old events to keep them fresh and interesting.

My personal preference would be:

Bounty Contract Week: Every Month

Relics of the Gree: Every Three or Four Months

Rakghoul Resurgence: Every Three Months

As more new reoccurring events get added into the game, (which I sincerely hope they are working on, since these are a great part of the game,) they could start extending the time between instances of the Gree and/or Rak events. But until then it would be nice if we got closer to the sense that there is always something going on.

Edited by DarthDymond

Definitely want Gree more often.

BH I don't care about personally, and just did it for the smuggler lid.

Would love to have the Gree Event more often.

/signed

I already capped out my Rep for the BH Event. Don't ask me how. I would just grab the quests and kill marks between WZ pops, and boom, max rep. lol

Edited by DarthOvertone