Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dantooine..dailys and Heroics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Dantooine..dailys and Heroics

Jedi-Sky-Seer
04.22.2019 , 03:12 PM | #1
Logged on to the PTS cause I was wondering about a few things on Dantooine. The round terminal I clicked on first
showed a fat guy asking for 15 mill..the last part of the short Vid .. cut out and didn't display I could still hear him but no picture. I got the mission to place bombs on the Dam.. went there and went up the ladders still never saw where to click on bombs.. them logged off back on.. still no luck.. came back a few days didn't work them also.
Them tried a few heroics All of them I found were Heroic 4.. so I tried the one where you kill the guys in the houses. and them the droid.. Yea his AOE sponds way too fast. So I left. But all in all I think it going to be a great place when its finished.

Kaldron_Fell
04.23.2019 , 12:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi-Sky-Seer View Post
Logged on to the PTS cause I was wondering about a few things on Dantooine. The round terminal I clicked on first
showed a fat guy asking for 15 mill..the last part of the short Vid .. cut out and didn't display I could still hear him but no picture. I got the mission to place bombs on the Dam.. went there and went up the ladders still never saw where to click on bombs.. them logged off back on.. still no luck.. came back a few days didn't work them also.
Them tried a few heroics All of them I found were Heroic 4.. so I tried the one where you kill the guys in the houses. and them the droid.. Yea his AOE sponds way too fast. So I left. But all in all I think it going to be a great place when its finished.
Just finished this whole thing myself for the first time Hints:

Dam:
Spoiler

The heroic you tried:
Spoiler

For the other heroics the following tips for solo:
Spoiler
Cult of the Wailing Wookiee