Huttball is fun...PvP is fun

Apus

Seriously, it's very enjoyable. All the people demanding change; that's your opinion. Plenty of us enjoy the war zones. Once the majority of the population is 50 they will look at balance issues. As a level 26 marauder there isn't a single class I can't beat or a single class that can't beat me and that's the way it should be.

So to Bioware; I enjoy it so far and look forward to improvements. Oh and Huttball is fun, don't listen to the whiners. If you lag get a new computer or Internet connection.

My only big criticism is that at 26 I have yet to run into world PvP. Adding world rewards or some other incentive would go a long way to make world PvP a real option and make this game feel like a war on PvP servers.

Just figured I'd post a positive comment amongst the sea of negativity.

I USED to agree. Huttball was fun for the first 400 times but it does eventually get old. But I just did 8 pvp matches and 6 were huttball.

if it bothers you so much reroll republic. I think it's a good thing they had a empire vs empire option for PvP and I personally don't want half hour-45min queues