Sentinel Needs Serious Love

Gundiok

First of all I don't want to make this a rant or start a flame fest, rather just want to highlight the major issues that Sentinel is facing in PVP. Before going down the list I want to intercept some common arguments.

"Sentinel is fine, its just harder to play"

If in fact we are harder to play, than by definition there is something wrong. We are a pure DPS class, not hybrid. We have ONE thing to worry about... Damage. Do not excuse the class issues with level of difficulty. The people who play sentinel well would crush their sentinel character playing any other class.

"Sentinel is gear dependent, you need to gear up"

Again, we should be balanced with equal rated gear. Making sure your gear is the best it can be only gives you the advantage over those who don't, but against classes who have the same level gear, there isn't anything else to improve.

"You're doing it wrong"

I can't speak for the entire class, but I can tell you my experience. I am full champion geared, rank 55. I have re-speced nearly every combination of skills we have including Watchman, Combat, Focus and Hybrids in between. I have found Focus to be the most viable in PVP due to the burst damage given from Felling Blows and Singularity. With a healer behind me I can finish CW or VS with around 250K damage, and as high as 300K.

"250k-300k?...you're fine!"

Remember, this is with a pocket healer, my normal is 100k-170k. You could argue, "well that is how we are supposed to play, with a healer behind us". I would normally agree, but then I compare my damage to under-geared Sages and Scoundrels who are pulling 350k-400k AND the ability to self heal. As a pure damage class without any other utility, at the very LEAST we should be able to compete, if not do more damage than those classes with superior healing and CC.

The list:

1. Our damage mitigation is severely lacking. Sages have near the same Armor and Damage reduction (with same rated gear), and have ~5% higher defense chance which means they avoid dmg all together more than we do. Saber Ward only lasts 12 seconds with a 3 min CD where Sage's Force Armor lasts 30 seconds (initially), instant recast with reduced CD. Rebuke is just another ability that really should be combined with Saber Ward to reduce the number of buttons we have to push. On it's own Rebuke is kind of lack luster. In fact nearly every class has a better shield and mitigation than sentinel.

2. Our damage needs to ramp up to sustain a competitive level. No matter what tree you choose, your damage needs to develop over time. This really hurts us in PVP as our greatest damage potential is rarely ever met unless you have a healer behind you. Most classes bang right out of the box. We have to wait for stacks of centering, or some other 3rd resource. Which leads me to...

3. Resource management. On top of trying to build up focus, and spending it. We have to build up centering before we can use it to add damage. If two resources weren't enough, we get a third to watch, depending on how you spec, Singularity, Combat Trance Ataru Form Strike?. This is insane and unmanageable in short PVP skirmishes.

4. Buttons Buttons Buttons. How many buttons do we really need to play this game? I have two hands, and 5 fingers on each hand (one controls the mouse). I have roughly 24 actions I use in pvp, some more often than others. This is really frustrating when I see Bounty Hunters, Inquisitors, Operatives, nearly ever other class owning PVP spamming the same 3 buttons over and over. There needs to be some major consolidation of abilities in this class, especially for those that are similar.

Force Leap + Zealous Leap

Saber Ward + Rebuke

Crippling Throw + Dispatch

Pommel Strike + Opportune Strike

• Master strike animation is too long and though you can interrupt the ability, you often can not interrupt the animation, which is essentially a free CC for the enemy.

• Master Strike often/never stuns the enemy in pvp.

• Dispatch seems to be available anywhere between 20% and 2% of opponents health. (yes I'm aware of the range req)

• Force leap minimum range needs to be 0. A smart player will zone and kite a sentinel at the 0-9 meter range. Yes you could spec Close Quarters to reduce it, but really it should be in the Focus tree, or 0 by default. This is our ONLY closer.

• Force leap needs longer range. Nearly every ranged class has 3x the distance of our only closer.

• Sweep is often wasted as the animation time before damage is long enough for the opponent to knock you back causing you to AOE nothing.

• Cauterize range requirement often seems much shorter than 4 meters, requiring you to be 1 person away.

• Force Sweep often does not stun, regardless of resolve.

• Force Stasis doesn't hold the opponent on occasion, regardless of resolve

• Awe doesn't stun nearby opponents on occasion, regardless of resolve

• I'm just going to say, resolve seems broken at this point.

• Outside of Transcendence we are one of the slowest classes.

• Opportune Strike - Pommel Strike seem to never proc in PVP.

• Force Camoflage would be nice if it lasted more than 4 seconds. This is barely enough time to get you behind a nearby obstacle. We're kind of roguish, why not just make it last until we take damage or cause damage?

• Force Leap/Zealous Leap are our only closers and are quickly made useless with infinite knockbacks. We need a harpoon or force pull to counter KB.

These are just a few of the things I feel Sentinels need help with. I'm sure not all will agree, but I would appreciate if the feedback and comments were kept civil and professional. If I've made an error in any form, let me know and I'll update. Thanks.

Edited by Gundiok

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're doing it wrong"

The list:

1. Our damage mitigation is severely lacking. Sages have near the same Armor and Damage reduction (with same rated gear), and have ~5% higher defense chance which means they avoid dmg all together more than we do. Saber Ward only lasts 12 seconds with a 3 min CD where Sage's Force Armor lasts 30 seconds (initially), instant recast with reduced CD. Rebuke is just another ability that really should be combined with Saber Ward to reduce the number of buttons we have to push. On it's own Rebuke is kind of lack luster. In fact nearly every class has a better shield and mitigation than sentinel.

2. Our damage needs to ramp up to sustain a competitive level. No matter what tree you choose, your damage needs to develop over time. This really hurts us in PVP as our greatest damage potential is rarely ever met unless you have a healer behind you. Most classes bang right out of the box. We have to wait for stacks of centering, or some other 3rd resource. Which leads me to...

3. Resource management. On top of trying to build up focus, and spending it. We have to build up centering before we can use it to add damage. If two resources weren't enough, we get a third to watch, depending on how you spec, Singularity, Combat Trance Ataru Form Strike?. This is insane and unmanageable in short PVP skirmishes.

4. Buttons Buttons Buttons. How many buttons do we really need to play this game? I have two hands, and 5 fingers on each hand (one controls the mouse). I have roughly 24 actions I use in pvp, some more often than others. This is really frustrating when I see Bounty Hunters, Inquisitors, Operatives, nearly ever other class owning PVP spamming the same 3 buttons over and over. There needs to be some major consolidation of abilities in this class, especially for those that are similar.

Saber Ward + Rebuke

• Master strike animation is too long and though you can interrupt the ability, you often can not interrupt the animation, which is essentially a free CC for the enemy.

• Dispatch seems to be available anywhere between 20% and 2% of opponents health. (yes I'm aware of the range req)

• Force leap minimum range needs to be 0. A smart player will zone and kite a sentinel at the 0-9 meter range. Yes you could spec Close Quarters to reduce it, but really it should be in the Focus tree, or 0 by default. This is our ONLY closer.

• Force leap needs longer range. Nearly every ranged class has 3x the distance of our only closer.

• Sweep is often wasted as the animation time before damage is long enough for the opponent to knock you back causing you to AOE nothing.

• Cauterize range requirement often seems much shorter than 4 meters, requiring you to be 1 person away.

• Force Stasis doesn't hold the opponent on occasion, regardless of resolve

• Awe doesn't stun nearby opponents on occasion, regardless of resolve

• I'm just going to say, resolve seems broken at this point.

• Outside of Transcendence we are one of the slowest classes.

• Force Camoflage would be nice if it lasted more than 4 seconds. This is barely enough time to get you behind a nearby obstacle. We're kind of roguish, why not just make it last until we take damage or cause damage?

• Force Leap/Zealous Leap are our only closers and are quickly made useless with infinite knockbacks. We need a harpoon or force pull to counter KB.

These are just a few of the things I feel Sentinels need help with. I'm sure not all will agree, but I would appreciate if the feedback and comments were kept civil and professional. If I've made an error in any form, let me know and I'll update. Thanks.

This is another post where the guy paid attention to the class.

He is not ONLY telling that he can kill all the mobs, like some players will say to 'prove" that the class is fine, because, and this may be a shock to these players, but yes, we also can kill all the mobs. The problem is, all the other classes can do that and also have more hp at the end of the fight. Just because they have more defenses with the SAME damage.

We are one of a few PURE dps classes, and yet, we dont deliver much dps.

So all the other classes can do what we do, deliver damage and better. heal and guard.

And to point that out, I love to have so many buttons. This is what makes the class fun and this is why i stil play it, but the lack of dps made me create a trooper and a sage.

btw, my trooper is still low lvl, but that AOE shot that kills everyone in the circle, makes me fell bad for the jedis when i group up with one. :/.

It is embarrasssing! i do more damage as vanguard, defense spec with that AOE than everyone around.

I agree with OP, the concept of Sentinel is great but it's over designed with many flaws to the point where the class just doesn't work as it should, however this maybe down to the issues currently the game has, abilty delay, animation bugs etc...

Until these issues are fixed it's hard to say if we are underpowered, under equipt as these issues cause a lot of the problems we face. If the problems still persist after the current problems are solved then I don't see any other option then to adjust us accordingly.

A couple of things definately need adjusting regardless...

1. Force leap should have no min range as default no matter if comabt, watchman or focus.

2. a pull ability or a much lower cd on forceleap or even go as far as immunity to any cc/knockbacks for x amount after leaping.

3. possibly a better CC the ones we have are mediocre at best.

Unfortunately, these are working as intended in the PvP environment. Is it stupid? Maybe. But that is what they wanted.

Edited by SuperSair

We do have a problem, but I must say I do 200-290K often in watchman spec without a pocket healer.... Therefore I think at this point it is a matter of skills (or luck maybe).

We need a good stun or two to be honest : /

that is not the point zackath.

the point is. we do that, ok.

but what about other classes that ALSO do 200-290 WHILE healing for 100k or guard for that much?

we do damage, good. THEY DO ALSO, plus, they heal or defend a lot more than we do.

check how many other classes can do 200-300k damage and also check what else they do. Then people will start to understand the problem.

I really like sent, in my honest opinion we absolutely do not need any love(yes yes, maybe with sweep cuz jugg/guard does a lot more dmg with that so nerf nerf nerf... :D ). And that thing with healer...I don't understand, we have a lot of defensive skills. Damage over 300k is kinda normal even without a healer(match just need to be around 15 mins), maybe with watchman its lil harder, but still it is not impossible. In these days I am starting to have problems with one class during 1v1, and its sage/sorc(balance/madness) if they are well played, thats all. Atleast till now I have not found any other class to do any problem to us in most situations, ofc, I can be wrong, but have not happened to me yet. ;)

The title of the post should be MY SET SUCKS IN PVP. BW please make me OP so I can rofl stomp everyone, because if I don't I will have to reroll to a class that I feel is FOTM.

Buffing set is no easy task. BW risks making them WAY OP and then you will see Set everywhere. The big problem is that other classes have more tools not so much damage. Set is a single target dps NOT AOE. Sages and Sorc will be seeing the Nerf nuke bomb dropped on them soon and the will lose the FOTM status soon. Sorry to say but PVP balance is something that is impossible for a game that is more PVE focused. PVP biggest problem is the CCfest that it is right now. That does need to be fixed.

Forget PVP balance because it's not going to happen. Don't like set don't play it. Don't like the way PVP is don't do it. If you are a PVP only person find a PVP game an play it, but don't hold your breath that PVP is going to become balanced in the game because it is not going to happen.

I will laugh when the nerf bat comes and I will be able to drink tasty Sage and sorc tears.

I agree that the sent/marauder needs some love. I think the following changes are in order.

Defense buff. Give them a passive ability call "two handed defense" or something that gives the a +5% to defense.

Force leap range should be reduced to 5 meters, have 6 second CD and make you immune to knock back for 2 seconds.

The title of the post should be MY SET SUCKS IN PVP. BW please make me OP so I can rofl stomp everyone, because if I don't I will have to reroll to a class that I feel is FOTM.

Buffing set is no easy task. BW risks making them WAY OP and then you will see Set everywhere. The big problem is that other classes have more tools not so much damage. Set is a single target dps NOT AOE. Sages and Sorc will be seeing the Nerf nuke bomb dropped on them soon and the will lose the FOTM status soon. Sorry to say but PVP balance is something that is impossible for a game that is more PVE focused. PVP biggest problem is the CCfest that it is right now. That does need to be fixed.

Forget PVP balance because it's not going to happen. Don't like set don't play it. Don't like the way PVP is don't do it. If you are a PVP only person find a PVP game an play it, but don't hold your breath that PVP is going to become balanced in the game because it is not going to happen.

I will laugh when the nerf bat comes and I will be able to drink tasty Sage and sorc tears.

No where in my post was I QQing about the class or deserve that type of reply. I'm bringing up legitimate design issues. This is a classic melee vs ranged problem and BW didn't get it right. We can be zoned, our closer is met with KB, we have less than ideal damage mitigation, compared to other classes.

Our only role is to damage and there are classes that can do just as good as us + more. Yes, I think other classes should also be balanced but that isn't the topic or the point of the thread. The point is to identify the issues we have and bring us to the same level as everyone else.

I will be sticking with Sentinel till the bitter end. In time things will be set right. Just trying to help us get there.

I agree with everything you said. Expect more flamers and trolls telling you to L2P, get better gear, and QQ moar though.

There IS a problem with this class's damage output when you consider lack of armor, lack of heals, lack of tanking skills. We should be out dpsing every other class out there since we take the most damage and don't have any heal skills.

I am also a lvl 50 Sent with Valor at 57 now. Your points are unbiased and factual. Right now Sent is at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to pvp play.

I fully agree with posters here who are saying that our DPS sucks, especially for a class that wears medium armor, can't heal themselves, and has way to many precursers to get off in order to do the same damage that other classes do in a fraction of the time.

BW did try to get a little to cute with making us fancy.

Force leap range should be reduced to 5 meters, have 6 second CD and make you immune to knock back for 2 seconds.

Force Leap should just be 0 min, it's a closer. The decision should be up to the player if they want to waste the CD using Leap for DMG, or use it later to close.

I really like the idea of having a short immunity to KB, good suggestion.

Just reading some of the dev comments posted in the forums that address the Knight. Looks like most of the attention is being given to the Guardian.

I have to disagree with the OP.

Sentinels/Marauders do not need serious love. Serious love would push us from being just about right, to blatantly over powered.

Sentinels are probably the most difficult class to play right. We are kind of squishy, but we are also one of the most difficult classes in the game to actually kill. We have several tools to escape combat, we have several tools to stave off death long enough to finish people off.

Our DPS is among the highest, if not the highest in the game. The only limiting factor to this is time on target which can be problematic and this is probably the biggest issue with the class, but it is more of a game issue than a class issue. Resolve needs to be refined.

As it stands right now, Marauders and Sentinels can literally pick any tree and excel. Combat has insane single target burst and the best time on target of any melee in the game. Watchman has even more insane sustained DPS, time on target is not AS important as I will often just walk away from people who are at 25% with a full burn stack and move to the next target and their burst is pretty crazy too. Focus has the highest overall potential in the game (aoe). You haven't seen DPS until you see a geared out Sentinel (or Guardian) Force leap with a full stack of exhaust up and crit everyone around them for 8k. Situational? Absolutely! As situational as an Operative blowing 6 consumables to single target crit for 9k.

If you are struggling with Sentinel and Marauder there is no shame in that. It is one of the most difficult classes to play in any tab target MMO I've ever seen (EQ bard is the only one that clearly trumps this, hello twisting,) purely for the volume of abilities they have to use. Assassins and Shadows are close behind in number of abilities.

However, with their escapability, their damage, their closers, they are one of the most skillful classes to play, they are highly rewarding for a skillful player.

What needs to be addresses is resolve. Chained CC abilities should have an exponential increase in resolve. If you get knocked back once, if you get knocked back again inside of say 5s your resolve bar fills. Stuns already do that by their high resolve value, but a knock back to melee is essentially the same thing as a stun. Work out the resolve kinks, and Sentinels and Marauders are doing pretty darn well.

If in fact we are harder to play, than by definition there is something wrong. We are a pure DPS class, not hybrid. We have ONE thing to worry about... Damage. Do not excuse the class issues with level of difficulty. The people who play sentinel well would crush their sentinel character playing any other class.

Completely illogical. It is impossible to make all classes equally difficult to play without giving them the same skills, same rotations. In truth, some of the classes in this game are over-simplified (Gunnery Commando/Mercenary), NOT that the sentinel is harder to play. There NEEDS to be a "Hard" class to keep a portion of the community. Yes, Bioware may have made a mistake in making that class the "LOLITLOOKSCOOL" class that people roll without putting thought into it, but the concept of a hard class is not fundamentally flawed.

Again, we should be balanced with equal rated gear. Making sure your gear is the best it can be only gives you the advantage over those who don't, but against classes who have the same level gear, there isn't anything else to improve.

This is typically said because of how our class levels- we get our healer late, but itemization from quests starts being lackluster at the start of Alderaan, when Sentinels don't see their healer until the end of Balmorra. Most classes have their healer companion far earlier, making them less gear-dependent. Without a healer, you need better gear. Matching gear but without a companion of choice, the class IS balanced.

"You're doing it wrong"

I can't speak for the entire class, but I can tell you my experience. I am full champion geared, rank 55. I have re-speced nearly every combination of skills we have including Watchman, Combat, Focus and Hybrids in between. I have found Focus to be the most viable in PVP due to the burst damage given from Felling Blows and Singularity. With a healer behind me I can finish CW or VS with around 250K damage, and as high as 300K.

You're doing it wrong. Focus has notably lower potential than Watchman, and both specs should do well over 300k with a pocket healer in a Voidstar match that goes to time (doesn't end early). 9/10 times if your team has someone doing 250k+ damage on ACW, you've lost the game anyways because you're always on offense. Huttball all depends on the team you're fighting, only way to really pump the damage numbers here is to abandon your team and play deathmatch.

Remember, this is with a pocket healer, my normal is 100k-170k. You could argue, "well that is how we are supposed to play, with a healer behind us". I would normally agree, but then I compare my damage to under-geared Sages and Scoundrels who are pulling 350k-400k AND the ability to self heal. As a pure damage class without any other utility, at the very LEAST we should be able to compete, if not do more damage than those classes with superior healing and CC.

http://s856.photobucket.com/albums/ab129/apocalypse32100/?action=view&current=swtor_2012_01_01_19_21_51_164.jpg

THAT is what you should be capable of doing with a pocket healer. 400k+ damage with 100k+ healing isn't being a hybrid. That's just using a rakata medpack. For full-length I average 300k damage/80k healing regardless of if I've got a pocket healer.

The list:

This should be interesting and/or entertaining.

You're trolling, right? Rebuke is the best skills sentinels have. With Rebuke up, WE HAVE MORE RAW DAMAGE REDUCTION THAN ANYONE. Yes, tanks with a shield chance can mitigate more, but with sheild/defense NOT working on force/tech attacks, Sentinels at 40-50% (depending on spec) damage reduction have the HIGHEST mitigation in the game with a 50% uptime. Putting Rebuke into Saber Ward would cripple this class.

2. Our damage needs to ramp up to sustain a competitive level. No matter what tree you choose, your damage needs to develop over time. This really hurts us in PVP as our greatest damage potential is rarely ever met unless you have a healer behind you. Most classes bang right out of the box. We have to wait for stacks of centering, or some other 3rd resource.

"Over time" = 3 GCD as Focus or Combat (4.5 seconds), 5 GCD (including Leap) for Watchman (7.5 seconds). Oh, that Watchman buildup is only a difference of 4% damage. Also note that we're the only class that can BOTH sustain our damage and not be subject to our opponent shutting us down via interrupts.

Which leads me to...

Focus is a basic rage mechanic. You should be able to passively track it. Centering ALWAYS goes up, you should be able to know when to expect it- Watchman every 10-15 seconds, Focus/Combat every 17-22. Add in that Centering shouldn't be used when available (with the exception of Focus-spec Transcendence) but rather used tactically, and Centering becomes basically "it's up when you need it". Short buffs aren't really that bad, though if you're unused to it I can definitely understand how it would be overwhelming.

I addressed it earlier, but I'll say it again. There NEEDS to be a Hard class.

Saber Ward + Rebuke

You have to be kidding. The point of Zealous Leap is 90% damage and 10% movement when Force Leap is on cooldown. I've already said you don't give rebuke a fraction ofthe credit it's due. Combining Crippling Throw and Dispatch is a terrible mistake. Currently, you can combine them for a ranged double-up for 2.5-5.5k damage.

I mildly agree with this. However, neither skill is actually needed and most sentinels I know don't even keep them on their bar. Incorporating them into other skills as a passive proc requiring the current conditions would be the best route.

I'm breaking your list, makes it easier.

[*]Master strike animation is too long and though you can interrupt the ability, you often can not interrupt the animation, which is essentially a free CC for the enemy.

[*]I'm just going to say, resolve seems broken at this point.

[*]Force Stasis doesn't hold the opponent on occasion, regardless of resolve

[*]Awe doesn't stun nearby opponents on occasion, regardless of resolve

All bugs, I'll agree they need to be fixed.

[*]Master Strike often/never stuns the enemy in pvp.

[*]Force Sweep often does not stun, regardless of resolve.

[*]Opportune Strike - Pommel Strike seem to never proc in PVP.

The TOOLTIPS on these skills would explain this to you. You should have what each skill does memorized...

[*]Dispatch seems to be available anywhere between 20% and 2% of opponents health. (yes I'm aware of the range req)

[*]Cauterize range requirement often seems much shorter than 4 meters, requiring you to be 1 person away.

I'm going to say this is lag on your end. I have never seen either and I've never seen anyone say anything about them.

[*]Force leap minimum range needs to be 0. A smart player will zone and kite a sentinel at the 0-9 meter range. Yes you could spec Close Quarters to reduce it, but really it should be in the Focus tree, or 0 by default. This is our ONLY closer.

Focus already gets the best mobility of our three trees, and now you want to take our least-mobile tree and give it's best mobility talent to a different tree while also gimping the tree's focus generation? No. Also, you're in focus tree. How can you say leap is our only closer? Not to mention Transcendence and Force Camo both work admirably as closers.

[*]Force leap needs longer range. Nearly every ranged class has 3x the distance of our only closer.

-.- If I had a ASCII Facepalm graphic, I'd insert it here. Gunslinger/Sniper have 35m range on SOME of their skills. Other than that, every single class maxes at 30m range, which is the same exact range as leap...

[*]Sweep is often wasted as the animation time before damage is long enough for the opponent to knock you back causing you to AOE nothing.

This is knowing your opponent, though the animation could be sped up slightly. Adding a half-meter range to sweep would actually be preferable to both though.

[*]Outside of Transcendence we are one of the slowest classes.

Every class runs at the same speed in combat with the exception of Combat Sentinels running at 115% runspeed making them the fastest class.... Also, Transcendence is quickly regained and competitive in downtime with other classes' in-combat sprints only with much greater uptime.

[*]Force Camoflage would be nice if it lasted more than 4 seconds. This is barely enough time to get you behind a nearby obstacle. We're kind of roguish, why not just make it last until we take damage or cause damage?

Force Camo is an amazing skill, and we are not a stealth class. Giving us a more controlled stealth would make us incredibly overpowered.

[*]Force Leap/Zealous Leap are our only closers and are quickly made useless with infinite knockbacks. We need a harpoon or force pull to counter KB.

But... you just said this-Force leap needs longer range. Nearly every ranged class has 3x the distance of our only closer...

However, like I said earlier, we have 3/4 closers depending on spec. Transcendence and Force Camo are strong closers. Force leap is only a 12/15s cooldown, and above all else, POSITIONING will keep you in the fight through knockbacks.

TL;DR: Having experience does not automatically mean you understand. I'll also defer to:

I have to disagree with the OP.

Sentinels/Marauders do not need serious love. Serious love would push us from being just about right, to blatantly over powered.

Edited by Apocalypse-

my overall experience is that sentinel has the most difficulties when questing. ive tried several other classes, especially commando/merc is way smoother. but thats not important when u are lvl 50.

the problem we have is o bring out dps onto the target. the dps ist not the highes in the game, being melee dps it should be either more dmage or more less penalty through cc.

our advantages over other classes:

-heal debuff

-lots of escape skills (force camo is just great)

-great mobility hence the leap/charge

- WE ARE NEVER OUT OF AMMO/ENERGY/FORCE

our disadvantages:

-melee range for most skills

-low everage survivability

-medium dps output compared to other dds with energy/kinetic dmg.

so basically the class is a fightig mashine equipped with lots of useful abilities for teamplay but overall slightly too weak.

what could be tweaked without imbalance?

a greater boost in dmg would make the class op in teamplay because of the healdebuff and the mobility in combination with a guard and descent heal would be just too strong.

boosting survivability would result in heavy imballance against tanks and heavy armoured dds. the combat tree ist made for killing tanks because of the armour ignore.

adding cc abillities would be also hard to ballance and only leads to even more cc in the game.

my suggestions:

1) rebuke should grant immunity to knockback.

2) precision slash should last for 3 or 4 attacks fpr 20s instead of 6s to grant a better chance to apply this skill in full effitiency without make it stronger as such. (due to roots/stuns/knockbacks the buff often wears off before even one ability could be activated)

my suggestions:

1) rebuke should grant immunity to knockback.

2) precision slash should last for 3 or 4 attacks fpr 20s instead of 6s to grant a better chance to apply this skill in full effitiency without make it stronger as such. (due to roots/stuns/knockbacks the buff often wears off before even one ability could be activated)

That would work for combat. I would love that. Force Push would also be nice.

But what of the other classes?