GTN Changes with 1.2

--Ramzes--

I like some of the things that were added by I'm wondering if it was a bug that when you select "Starship Upgrades' under the Category drop-down, that you also have to select a tier (like blue or purple) before the items appear.

I can tell you for a fact that this has ruined my ability to sell starship items. I used to sell 4-5 each day and I haven't been able to sell even one since the patch went live. This is almost certainly because people select 'Starship Upgrades' and then hit search...no results. They don't know that they have to select a tier also.

Is this a mistake? If not, can it be resolved or come up with some solution to clarify this?

Based on the huge number of starship items that are now for sale, the other crafters/sellers must be having the same problem.

Are others experiencing this?

Please don't close this thread and tell me to put it in the suggestions forums. I'm wanting to see what other people are experiencing and would like to view their comments. Thanks.

If no filters are selected on the GTN, it should list every single item up for sale in every category.

The filters should be used to filter those results into specifics but should NOT be required in order to get results.

Forcing people to filter results in order to get results is counter-intuitive and downright confusing.

Simple forms of organization are often the best. The filtering system on the GTN is over-complicated and drives too many people away. This makes it a problem for the players trying to sell things. Bottom line: Simplify the GTN filters please. Less things to click on means a better experience for everyone.

Edited by Soul_of_Flames

Ok that's what I thought and I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that it was an unintended error....though I hope it's resolved quickly.

Hate to say it but I'm basically fully rakata geared....crafting/selling is about all I have left to do in the game and now I can't even do that.

If you select just 'Starship Upgrades' and hit search, nothing pops up when they should all be listed there without other filters.