Question about PVP on server

theholycarp

Joined a Huttball on my sage a couple days ago. Was against a bunch of infinite darkness and they proceed to do their usual thing of... you know... trying to win by passing the ball and pulling each other and stuff to win the game. Pubs with me went for the first person to have the ball... that imp passed it to another and then jumped into the pit where 6 of my 7 teammates jumped down and proceeded to chase him around while another imp healer healed the guy and ID pretty much had clear sailing to a 6-0 win in a couple minutes while they stomped me and the other lone pub lol.

After dieing twice trying to actually stop them I finally just started pulling my own team into fire pits. That was pretty satisfying actually.

Edited by Keypek

Joined a Huttball on my sage a couple days ago. Was against a bunch of infinite darkness and they proceed to do their usual thing of... you know... trying to win by passing the ball and pulling each other and stuff to win the game. Pubs with me went for the first person to have the ball... that imp passed it to another and then jumped into the pit where 6 of my 7 teammates jumped down and proceeded to chase him around while another imp healer healed the guy and ID pretty much had clear sailing to a 6-0 win in a couple minutes while they stomped me and the other lone pub lol.

After dieing twice trying to actually stop them I finally just started pulling my own team into fire pits. That was pretty satisfying actually.

Always fun to hear stuff like "woah the other team just pulled me up out of the pit so I could score." on ID Vent.

The good thing about lvl 50 huttball is that if you are greatly outmatched it is over quick. Lowbie huttball, you breath on the ball carrier and he dies.

Edited by RyanReagan

Always fun to hear stuff like "woah the other team just pulled me up out of the pit so I could score." on ID Vent.

The good thing about lvl 50 huttball is that if you are greatly outmatched it is over quick. Lowbie huttball, you breath on the ball carrier and he dies.

Yeah, would never intentionally help the other team win. Can't stand people who don't at least try for most of the game.