Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What planet do i acquire nadia grell on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What planet do i acquire nadia grell on?

Herculieas
12.29.2011 , 04:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by StarMagus View Post
This has me wondering. If your character marries one of their companions which I assume in general is the last of the conversation arc, do they never talk with you again? I mean is that the end of all interaction with the companion? Or can you still click on them and from time to time get a cut scene of your happily ever after as they say?
Nope. Nothing. Ending felt incomplete, too.
Vitiun - Star Forge
═╪═◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═

Dreggzender
12.29.2011 , 04:48 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Herculieas View Post
Nope. Nothing. Ending felt incomplete, too.
Hoping companion arcs will be expanded upon along with main class story. I would love a Padawan turns to the Darkside arc, interesting for either morality Jedi.

Or even just a simple "things get rocky for you two" type of arc. (Sounds ripe for annoying melodrama. As long as small relate-able relationship problems arise from "Star Warsy" big dramatic galaxy-spanning events, and not just "we never go out anymore", it shouldn't be a problem.

Or having to rescue your wife/husband/lover from a Sith Lord or Pirates or something could be a fun little 3 quest mission arc or something like that.
(███████████████████}|█[Ξ()SNARK[]Ξ█|{████████████████████)

Badhand
01.21.2012 , 12:41 PM | #13
So you're saying it's just like a real marriage.

bryceman
01.24.2012 , 03:10 PM | #14
I felt the same way with Nadia; its very easy to max her affection on Voss and all the convos open up when you get back to the ship. The way the relationship plays out makes you feel like you have been traveling together for a long time but in reality, its only been a very short amount of time. I really wish you got her sooner as it would of made it more believable.

ZenBones
01.24.2012 , 03:21 PM | #15
This has me wondering. If your character marries one of their companions which I assume in general is the last of the conversation arc, do they never talk with you again? I mean is that the end of all interaction with the companion? Or can you still click on them and from time to time get a cut scene of your happily ever after as they say?
They send you a few emails for a few days. Not much after that.
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

sybaf
02.16.2012 , 07:36 AM | #16
Well Jedis are not supposed to romance good job I'm playing dark side. As for not talking after marriage, well that's pretty realistic if you ask me!

YanksfanJP
02.16.2012 , 11:11 AM | #17
This has me wondering. If your character marries one of their companions which I assume in general is the last of the conversation arc, do they never talk with you again?
Just like real life!
I'm not arrogant. I'm just aware of my greatness.

gurugeorge
02.16.2012 , 04:35 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Badhand View Post
So you're saying it's just like a real marriage.
LOL, was about to say

I guess "companionable silence" is a positive spin on it

rkalius
08.06.2012 , 07:39 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by shannynandriver View Post
you get Nadia around lv 43ish on average.
I got her around lv40 and I've seen a few others doing the same.
If you're keen to get her asap just follow your class quests.
If you're 40 or under these will become quite challenging and I'd recommend bringing theran with you for Stark as his interrupts are priceless
Dont the class quests scale up or down to your level? (like if I wanted to rush through to get her earlier at say 30-35)

DarthOvertone
08.07.2012 , 01:37 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Llenyd View Post
If you're so inclined, you can mod out a slave outfit for her...
Nadia looks incredibly hawt in the slave girl outfit! Just be sure to use a different headpiece.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW