Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

otterscrubber
04.11.2012 , 09:46 AM | #11
NO, no I would not. I'm not really a fan of romancing a computer game. I like MMOs but that aspect has always seemed a little weird to me.
This internet could be a nicer place, let's start here.
Whatever you read in my posts, I actually really like SWTOR

Darth_Relyt
04.12.2012 , 02:15 AM | #12
He could be fun Bi and I would.
May the Force serve you well.

Nehoda_Niux
02.04.2016 , 04:23 PM | #13
Were my Consular to spend quality time with an NPC other than Qyzen, I think that Talos would be a suitable second.
R.I.P. Yadira Ban, now one with The Force "You may run or you may stand your ground, but you'll go no farther!" -- Yadira Ban

SteveTheCynic
02.10.2016 , 04:36 AM | #14
Romance Talos? No, not really. I enjoyed watching the Inquisitrix-Andronikos romance develop, but Talos is, for me,
Spoiler
So, sorry, no.

As for the Andronikos romance:
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

mrdstar
02.10.2016 , 01:48 PM | #15
I think he is the perfect option for LS finquis. Andronikos is a pirate so that is a bit of a no no if you are pure LS but Talos is cute and small. Also even in my DS inquisitor she found Talos as the one person on the person on the ship that she could talk to about nerdy artifact stuff.

Noyjitat
02.17.2016 , 07:29 PM | #16
Since they havent added anything to the existing relationships since launch and now 3 expansions later I wouldn't count on ever seeing this. If it doens't fit with the new story they don't seem to be giving it any attention.
Spoiler

alricka
02.17.2016 , 08:00 PM | #17
My Inquisitor would totally romance the crap out of Talos. She's insane and evil... but to be honest she (or rather I) was rather quickly bored by Andronikos who seems like a wannabe bad guy next to her. Now, Talos is both sane and seems like a decent chap, so on first glance one would think there wouldn't be much chemistry, but he and my Inquisitor are so dramatically different that I'm sure that there will be sparks happening, and nobody can tell me any different Opposites attract and all that. Plus I genuinely find the Imperial Reclamation Service to be interesting, and his enthusiastic geekiness alone would make him fun to be around; besides, he might just be the only companion my SI has actually been nice to - she's zapped Khem Val and Ashara, she totally cuckolded Andronikos on Alderaan, and will probably not be a nice, caring master to Xalek when he finally joins the crew, but with Talos I can listen to him babbling about ancient artefatcs and stuff all day long

Lhancelot
02.21.2016 , 08:06 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by CutlassJack View Post
My wife wants to romance him badly. She'd be okay with either gender on that one.

I think he should be an option. I think he'd make a fun contrast to Revel (or Ashara)
I can see where this is going. You, Talos, and the wife...
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

corytect
03.12.2016 , 04:37 AM | #19
Indubitably! The option to ask if he's flirting with your Inquisitor greatly annoyed me. I thought it was going to be something coy, just banter, and it was flat-out friendzoning him. Poor guy.

Setta
03.18.2016 , 04:02 PM | #20
In regards to my female SI, i prefer him over the Andronikas. I don't know what it is about that guy, but I honestly can't stand him. However I still don't think I'd romance Talos. Though, on the other hand, watching him try to be flirty, and be all embarrassed and ****, would be a hell of a lot of fun. I wouldn't go out of my way to do that, but I might spare a minute or two on youtube to see his reaction to flirt options.
http://www.swtor.com/r/dHJSGq Refer a friend code. Bonuses from bundles to a week of extra sub time.