PvP Armoring(Set Bonus) Question

Avarios

Hey guys, I've been wondering about the benefits of both Stalker Armorings and Force-Master Armorings. Apparently Stalker Armorings give 1 extra charge to Recklessness, and also reduces its cooldown. As I frequently respec between Heals/DPS, that 1 extra chance to crit a heal, and a shorter cooldown on Recklessness seems considerably more worthwhile than Force-Master/Mystic Armorings. Force Mystic Armorings provide a lower lockout timer on Bubbles, and returns some health during Consumption at the 4th set bonus; whilst Force Master armorings only provide more self-healing when casting spells, and a longer Shock range.

TL;DR Which PvP armoring do you guys prefer? Stalker/Force-Master/Force-Mystic? Any comments would be appreciated :)

Edited by Avarios

Hey guys, I've been wondering about the benefits of both Stalker Armorings and Force-Master Armorings. Apparently Stalker Armorings give 1 extra charge to Recklessness, and also reduces its cooldown. As I frequently respec between Heals/DPS, that 1 extra chance to crit a heal, and a shorter cooldown on Recklessness seems considerably more worthwhile than Force-Master/Mystic Armorings. Force Mystic Armorings provide a lower lockout timer on Bubbles, and returns some health during Consumption at the 4th set bonus; whilst Force Master armorings only provide more self-healing when casting spells, and a longer Shock range.

TL;DR Which PvP armoring do you guys prefer? Stalker/Force-Master/Force-Mystic? Any comments would be appreciated :)

Ya, as a healer I currently go with 2 in mystic (the bubble lock out is awesome considering bubble's our number one ability), and 2 in master for Crushing... however- crushing isn't that great outside of maybe a madness- and I would agree, stalker bonus is probably the best.

However- stalker gear gives terrible stats... so I'd only advise it if you have enough comms to start buying second sets.

as a healer you should do 2 pc mystic and 2 pc pve for the reduced cd on innervate

for dps, you definitely want the 2pc mystic, the few extra seconds is really a lifesaver in some situations. i also use the 2 pc force master...no real reason because the lower cd on crushing darkness is ok, but better than any other option we have

stalker 4 pc is not worth giving up the lower cd on bubble