current imperial pvp guild line up

agape_

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healer AND a girl, bonus points for killing you? :D

If i don't kill you though, no one dies :(. and i'm a big fan of murder.

Says the guy who had 0 deaths and 800 something thousand heals yesterday :(

I got bored of chasing you around in my half WH gear and went and killed the other easy healers :)

People have to stop taking this "too" seriously , Its just one person's opinion , if you want to voice yours and say a certain guild is worse/better than yours.:rak_03:

Feel free to boost your ego by creating another thread named :

"Current Imperial PvP Guild Line Up By "INSERT NAME HERE".

:p

I do think its a good yet hard to see where players from guilds lie.

But honestly there is no way anyone can do an objective top 10 Lineup yet alone the whole server , would be nice though.

People have to stop taking this "too" seriously , Its just one person's opinion , if you want to voice yours and say a certain guild is worse/better than yours.:rak_03:

Feel free to boost your ego by creating another thread named :

"Current Imperial PvP Guild Line Up By "INSERT NAME HERE".

:p

I do think its a good yet hard to see where players from guilds lie.

But honestly there is no way anyone can do an objective top 10 Lineup yet alone the whole server , would be nice though.

I can do it pretty easily:

1 - We Haz Cookies / Goof Troop (same people for the most part, not bothering separating them)

2 - Ascendancy

3 - Full Resolve

4 - Deadweight

5 - Covenant

6-1129 - Everyone Else

Done.

1 - We Haz Cookies / Goof Troop (same people for the most part, not bothering separating them)

2 - Ascendancy

3 - Full Resolve

4 - Deadweight

5 - Covenant

6-1129 - Everyone Else

Done.

Hmm, this isn't the first time that mistake has been made so I suppose I should clarify. The player pools for cookies and Goof are fairly different. Myself, Psibre, and occasionally Vullesh and Sarah are pretty much it. Other than that cookies has quite a few lowbies in Goof, and a couple 50s that rarely get played and vice verse with goof players in cookies. Not that it really matters, if any of those listed guilds show up in regs its a win unless another one shows up on the other side. From there much more has to do with the pugs then the differences in ability between the guilds.

Hmm, this isn't the first time that mistake has been made so I suppose I should clarify. The player pools for cookies and Goof are fairly different. Myself, Psibre, and occasionally Vullesh and Sarah are pretty much it. Other than that cookies has quite a few lowbies in Goof, and a couple 50s that rarely get played and vice verse with goof players in cookies. Not that it really matters, if any of those listed guilds show up in regs its a win unless another one shows up on the other side. From there much more has to do with the pugs then the differences in ability between the guilds.

But if you're not number one you're a huge failure in an online computer game where no one really knows you! Unacceptable :mad:

Dammit Asuna. You beat me too it. ;)

2 - Ascendancy

3 - Full Resolve

4 - Deadweight

5 - Covenant

6-1129 - Everyone Else

Done.

They like us, they really like us! (Wasn't this supposed to be an imp guild line up though?)

As an aside I'd like to mention that in the past week it seems that our PvP players have really banded together to defend and support each other. It's nice to see.

They like us, they really like us! (Wasn't this supposed to be an imp guild line up though?)

As an aside I'd like to mention that in the past week it seems that our PvP players have really banded together to defend and support each other. It's nice to see.

We've always been pretty closely bound. Some idiot from another server who thought he was goods just acted as a catalyst to make us even more so.

• 1 year later...