Ideas on how to Fix PvP and bring the fun back!

KhalDrogoe

Preface:

I'm creating this as a discussion of the topics below, as well as thoughts and ideas the rest of the community has. Just take the time to consider the impact it would have.

1) Change ranked warzones from 8-person queue to solo only queue. This will solve a number of issues that currently plague our PvP.

A) By allowing this, this will tier everyone naturally to their skill in the game as well as gear progression. Only geared and skilled people will get higher ranking. The more higher ranking people on your team, the better everyone does.

B) By grouping people in ranked warzones according to their rating, this will put more noobs vs. noobs and more geared vs. geared. The more people queue, the closer to their natural rating it will become, and the more enjoyable experience by everyone.

C) Because this is a solo-only queue, there are lower chances of a coordinated team being together. Thus giving a random unpredictable aspect to the game. By overcoming adversity do people truly have fun, and what better way than creating a natural randomness on group make-up instead of the now randomness of amount of noobs on team.

D) By having solo only queue, it will generate more interest in ranked warzones, and will be easier for everyone to gear up their characters to participate in server-ranking system of warzones (what current ranked warzones are now) Right now on my server there is 1 guild that absolutely dominates and has the perfect group make up and has been playing with each other in RWZ's since release.

What happens is they'll queue up and then everyone will stop queueing because they hate facing them, and thus either keep tanking your rating for sake of comms, or what usually happens stop queueing ranked, thus clearing the queue of ranked warzones. In solo queue, the only way to level up in that is by embracing the different nature of it and how well you can work with anyone other than guildmates only.

2) BRING BACK THE BAG SYSTEM!!

For all the people that were whining and complaining about this system, you guys had it right all along. This by far is way better than what you currently have. In 1.1.5 you started down the right path by having a way to trade up for BM comms.

Instead of scrapping it for the current system what should've happened was just a way to upgrade comms to the desireable ones. Such as 100 champ comms = 1 BM comm 3 BM comms = 1 WH Comm. By having the same currency for gear and consumeables just increases the amount of time to gear up. I don't know why you caved in to the fanbois. But I think you should embrace your roots and go back to the bag system, except with a system in place to where you can still obtain upgrade via warzone comms.

Getting a comm in a bag was an AWESOME bonus, but wasn't required (in the golden patch that was 1.1.5). If you went back to this system all the tards that now are gearing up alts would discover how much easier this was to gear up with. (Not to mention it gave PvP'ers enough credits to actually mod their gear

3) Allow for specific warzone queueing in regular warzones.

A) Allows players to concentrate on warzones they want to work on.

B) Allows players to play only warzones that appeal to them.

i) Create like group-finder queue and allow people to select only the ones that they actually want to play. With added incentives if they have all selected.

ii) Gives players the option to not queue for warzones they despise (like voidstar)

Edited to be easier to read/quote.

4) Add another pvp daily that perhaps changes day-to-day such as:

A) Cap a turret 5 times.

B) Carry and pass a hutball 5 times, or score 2 goals in huttball.

C) Accumulate 10,000 attacker points or 10,000 defender points in a single warzone.

D) Earn 40 pvp medals in a week.

E) Gain 20,000 valor in a day.

5) IMPLEMENT VENDORS BACK INTO WARZONES!

A) Now with the new legacy repair droid people are not going to worry about queueing up in wz's just to repair. It's time to put those guys back in.

B) Allows people that are capped on comms to quickly buy something off.

C) Allows people to purchase medpacks/adrenals if they forgot to before the queue.

6) Create a joint PvP area. Stock it with mission terminal giving PvP dailies/weeklies, and every class vendor.

A) Allow duels in this area. Gives the PvP'ers a place away from fleet to duel and conduct their daily pvp'ing as well as build comraderie on the server.

B) Maybe make it a hub for PvP on the new planet to create a healthy world PvP environment. Make it Hutt controlled or something. Whatever you need to make it a neutral sanctuary.

C) Also stock it with respec person so we wouldn't have to go back to fleet.

7) The Battle For Reustess concept.

Basically they set up a PvP hub for both factions in the form of a bunker. Which was not accessible to the other faction.

Each bunker had NPC's that offered repeatable missions that sent players out into the PvP area. The missions had everything from killing NPC's/Players, killing a world boss that dropped the Jinsu Razor, space missions, farming clickables. Whenever you finished a quest you turned it in for rewards. The thing is, every quest put you in direct fire of enemy NPC's or enemy players.

I like this idea. It could turn into the new PvP Utopia.

Well I'll continue to edit/add as I get more ideas.

Edited to add Reustess Idea

Edited by KhalDrogoe

Well I do not think making ranked warzones solo queue only will make it better. What they need is to add a solo queue option. A problem now is pug ranked teams facing a really good geared ranked 8man team, they need a better match making system.

I would love the bag system back. People who complain about gear do not know how bad it was to be valor 70+ with only 1-3 pieces of BM gear.

Preface:

I'm creating this as a discussion of the topics below, as well as thoughts and ideas the rest of the community has. Just take the time to consider the impact it would have.

1) Change ranked warzones from 8-person queue to solo only queue. This will solve a number of issues that currently plague our PvP.

A) By allowing this, this will tier everyone naturally to their skill in the game as well as gear progression. Only geared and skilled people will get higher ranking. The more higher ranking people on your team, the better everyone does.

B) By grouping people in ranked warzones according to their rating, this will put more noobs vs. noobs and more geared vs. geared. The more people queue, the closer to their natural rating it will become, and the more enjoyable experience by everyone.

C) Because this is a solo-only queue, there are lower chances of a coordinated team being together. Thus giving a random unpredictable aspect to the game. By overcoming adversity do people truly have fun, and what better way than creating a natural randomness on group make-up instead of the now randomness of amount of noobs on team.

D) By having solo only queue, it will generate more interest in ranked warzones, and will be easier for everyone to gear up their characters to participate in server-ranking system of warzones (what current ranked warzones are now) Right now on my server there is 1 guild that absolutely dominates and has the perfect group make up and has been playing with each other in RWZ's since release.

What happens is they'll queue up and then everyone will stop queueing because they hate facing them, and thus either keep tanking your rating for sake of comms, or what usually happens stop queueing ranked, thus clearing the queue of ranked warzones. In solo queue, the only way to level up in that is by embracing the different nature of it and how well you can work with anyone other than guildmates only.

For all the people that were whining and complaining about this system, you guys had it right all along. This by far is way better than what you currently have. In 1.1.5 you started down the right path by having a way to trade up for BM comms.

Instead of scrapping it for the current system what should've happened was just a way to upgrade comms to the desireable ones. Such as 100 champ comms = 1 BM comm 3 BM comms = 1 WH Comm. By having the same currency for gear and consumeables just increases the amount of time to gear up. I don't know why you caved in to the fanbois. But I think you should embrace your roots and go back to the bag system, except with a system in place to where you can still obtain upgrade via warzone comms.

Getting a comm in a bag was an AWESOME bonus, but wasn't required (in the golden patch that was 1.1.5). If you went back to this system all the tards that now are gearing up alts would discover how much easier this was to gear up with. (Not to mention it gave PvP'ers enough credits to actually mod their gear)

1. is a no

2. is likely a no.

I don't mind bags as long as its an addition. Anything that makes the gear grind longer for WH is a joke. I'd play ranked if I could get in one. The problem is my guild doesn't have players willing to que ranked and I need the ability to solo que it as there is almost never a pug group forming.

You need group finder with some depth to the ranked warzone captain. The group must be able to que regular warzones while the ranked warzone team is building.

Fix resolve and you'll have a better pvp experience.

Here's the deal... Ranked warzones wins do not give you any advantage over regular warzone wins except speed up your grind for gear with the same stats. Ranked warzones only provide a rank and a cosmetic upgrade. "Regular" warzones are for the solo que people (me included). So in this game you can solo progress to the same "level" as a ranked wz player. The ranked wz player only has cosmetic upgrades and bragging rights over you. But not having a ranked team or not being able to get in a ranked pug does not prevent you from getting the best pvp stats. In other games the "competitive" mode always provided the best gear and the non-competitive modes gave you a level or two behind. Perpetuating the "haves and have-nots" keeping new players from ever closing the gear gap. This system is best imo... you can always eventually catch up to the best players gear wise if you put in the time... then the only thing that sets them apart is their skill wich is how it should be. Edited by Choffware

I want to touch on option #1 as you have it listed. The primary problems with the solo queuing option are as follows:

1- At the beginning of a season, everyone starts with the same rating and thus putting you in a situation no different than queueing solo for normal groups. So, you're just as likely to be grouped with people in recruit gear that keyboard turn and don't keybind abilities as you are someone that is awesome. Only, one or two super bads can crush your team where as one or two awesome can't take it to the promised land.

2- Solo queues already put your team at a disadvantage because you're not guaranteed to have a healer or tank present. Why would anyone want to play a rated game without any healers?

3- Solo queues also don't help with team variation. I've landed in games where I was one of 5 or 6 Snipers (my alt). I've also played games against 5-6 Marauders/Sentinels or 5-6 Pyro PTs/Vangards. Now, of those three offerings, which one do you think did worse?

4- Finally, coordination will be utter garbage with solo queues just as it is now. People want to win and it is much easier playing with friends/teammates that you know that you can depend upon to do their jobs and have a means with which to communicate when needed.

The ONLY way that solo queues would work is if they tied in the same system that is currently on the LFG tool. When you queue, you list what role you play and then the game groups accordingly with 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 dps. You're still not guaranteed to be grouped with bads and you'll lose out on coordination but that would prevent #2 and #3 from happening.

Ultimately, I think what needs to happen is the implementation of a 4man group queue for rateds. In WoW, 5 man arenas were damned near impossible to get going because getting 5 people together at any one time was absolutely brutal let alone trying to find competition to play against. Rated BGs was just as bad and that required 15 people to work. Right now, the game doesn't have enough population to really support a healthy 8v8 match (unless they add in cross server competition) and people that want to do rateds can't because finding another 7 competent people is kind of difficult.

1. is a no

2. is likely a no.

I don't mind bags as long as its an addition. Anything that makes the gear grind longer for WH is a joke. I'd play ranked if I could get in one. The problem is my guild doesn't have players willing to que ranked and I need the ability to solo que it as there is almost never a pug group forming.

You need group finder with some depth to the ranked warzone captain. The group must be able to que regular warzones while the ranked warzone team is building.

Fix resolve and you'll have a better pvp experience.

You're missing the vision for solo queue. By seperating people vs. their wins/losses it will create a natural spread of good players vs. bad players. The team queue would be purely for server ranking with natural decay in ranking if they don't continue to play. The new system would be as follows:

1) Regular warzones, allow for 1-4 person team queueing, allows for specific wz's queues (list like in groupfinder to deselect ones you don't want to queue for) Basically it serves as a stomping ground and gear grind place.

2) Ranked solo queues would remain purely solo queue so it seperates the good players from the bad players. Play enough games and you won't be stuck with noobs anymore, OR you'll always play with noobs because you're a terrible player.

3) Server Ranked. Which puts in a number format who the #1 guild is on the server #2 etc. which decays if you don't participate weekly in matches. Maybe make like 10 required matches per week in order to retain your position on the server ladder. This of course would be the 8-man only queues and there could be guild incentives for being #1 or have some weird cosmetic legacy thing. This of course would reset each season. Perhaps mounts are given out each season to the top 5 guilds. Something like that so there would still be incentive to do this type. But for the most part, ranked warzones is purely just to seperate vets from nubs and give the RWZ com rewards, where's the regular warzones just act as they do now with the added of deselecting wz's you don't want to queue for.

I want to touch on option #1 as you have it listed. The primary problems with the solo queuing option are as follows:

1- At the beginning of a season, everyone starts with the same rating and thus putting you in a situation no different than queueing solo for normal groups. So, you're just as likely to be grouped with people in recruit gear that keyboard turn and don't keybind abilities as you are someone that is awesome. Only, one or two super bads can crush your team where as one or two awesome can't take it to the promised land.

2- Solo queues already put your team at a disadvantage because you're not guaranteed to have a healer or tank present. Why would anyone want to play a rated game without any healers?

3- Solo queues also don't help with team variation. I've landed in games where I was one of 5 or 6 Snipers (my alt). I've also played games against 5-6 Marauders/Sentinels or 5-6 Pyro PTs/Vangards. Now, of those three offerings, which one do you think did worse?

4- Finally, coordination will be utter garbage with solo queues just as it is now. People want to win and it is much easier playing with friends/teammates that you know that you can depend upon to do their jobs and have a means with which to communicate when needed.

The ONLY way that solo queues would work is if they tied in the same system that is currently on the LFG tool. When you queue, you list what role you play and then the game groups accordingly with 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 dps. You're still not guaranteed to be grouped with bads and you'll lose out on coordination but that would prevent #2 and #3 from happening.

Ultimately, I think what needs to happen is the implementation of a 4man group queue for rateds. In WoW, 5 man arenas were damned near impossible to get going because getting 5 people together at any one time was absolutely brutal let alone trying to find competition to play against. Rated BGs was just as bad and that required 15 people to work. Right now, the game doesn't have enough population to really support a healthy 8v8 match (unless they add in cross server competition) and people that want to do rateds can't because finding another 7 competent people is kind of difficult.

Yes and no, because you're going to be getting grouped with people of similar ratings, after enough games the good players will float to the top and the bad players will continue to squaler where they belong. For long seasons ( like what I expect will be happening such as the case with preseason) this will create the seperation of people so everyone gets a somewhat competitive match based on their ratings. Bad people will not continue to get carried up to infect the higher ranks. It just takes a long time, but trust me it will be worth it once everyone is geared.

Ok i'm going to reply to each one of your idea's here in Cyan

Preface:

How about no? Why would you bother suggesting to remove 8 man queue's? Why not just ask for a solo queue also?

No it will be a frustrating pug crap storm like normal pvp is. There's a reason people like competitive pvp is because when everyones in equal gear it becomes a skill factor sir.

We should probably have this as it is anyways... need cross servers though for the population to support it though i think.

You do realize this is a team play objective based pvp system right? It should be whoever coordinates better does better.

You mean by having solo only queue it will drive away any real competition between guilds or groups of players...

Well maybe you should put in the dedication or learn to queue dodge them huh? Get the team comp and learn to play with one another.

I know lets introduce solo queue only arenas! You just get randomly paired with people for 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5.

No, just no. JUST NO. Worst system to get gear ever for any MMO.

System is fine the way it is now. Please think before posting.

Getting a comm in a bag was an AWESOME bonus, but wasn't required (in the golden patch that was 1.1.5). If you went back to this system all the tards that now are gearing up alts would discover how much easier this was to gear up with. (Not to mention it gave PvP'ers enough credits to actually mod their gear

No it wasn't an awesome bonus it was a stupid struggle to where you had fully geared out with the gear to sit there frustrated needing the random comm to get the upgrade.

3) Allow for specific warzone queueing in regular warzones.

Please bioware?! PLEASE

A) Allows players to concentrate on warzones they want to work on.

B) Allows players to play only warzones that appeal to them.

i) Create like group-finder queue and allow people to select only the ones that they actually want to play. With added incentives if they have all selected.

ii) Gives players the option to not queue for warzones they despise (like voidstar)

4) Add another pvp daily that perhaps changes day-to-day such as:

A) Cap a turret 5 times.

TOTES all we need is more people to stop attacking or not using their CC to cap the turret.

B) Carry and pass a hutball 5 times, or score 2 goals in huttball.

Oh woo more ball hogs in normal pvp.

C) Accumulate 10,000 attacker points or 10,000 defender points in a single warzone.

D) Earn 40 pvp medals in a week.

E) Gain 20,000 valor in a day.

Much better pvp dailies and weeklys can be made up then this... like ones that require OW pvp.

5) IMPLEMENT VENDORS BACK INTO WARZONES!

A) Now with the new legacy repair droid people are not going to worry about queueing up in wz's just to repair. It's time to put those guys back in.

No not everyone has access to this.

B) Allows people that are capped on comms to quickly buy something off.

It's your own fault if you're capped... should probably pay attention.

C) Allows people to purchase medpacks/adrenals if they forgot to before the queue.

It's your own fault if you don't have these you should probably pay attention

6) Create a joint PvP area. Stock it with mission terminal giving PvP dailies/weeklies, and every class vendor.

A) Allow duels in this area. Gives the PvP'ers a place away from fleet to duel and conduct their daily pvp'ing as well as build comraderie on the server.

B) Maybe make it a hub for PvP on the new planet to create a healthy world PvP environment. Make it Hutt controlled or something. Whatever you need to make it a neutral sanctuary.

C) Also stock it with respec person so we wouldn't have to go back to fleet.

Ilum? Like more to do here?

More open world pvp would be nice.

Well I'll continue to edit/add as I get more ideas.

:|

Preface:

Dumb idea as been explained dozens of times on this board.

Yes and no, because you're going to be getting grouped with people of similar ratings, after enough games the good players will float to the top and the bad players will continue to squaler where they belong. For long seasons ( like what I expect will be happening such as the case with preseason) this will create the seperation of people so everyone gets a somewhat competitive match based on their ratings. Bad people will not continue to get carried up to infect the higher ranks. It just takes a long time, but trust me it will be worth it once everyone is geared.

How would you - and how will Bioware, while we're at it - determine an individual player's rating once solo queueing is possible?

How about no? Why would you bother suggesting to remove 8 man queue's? Why not just ask for a solo queue also?

I'm just suggesting to make the 8-man queue as a server ranking system instead of the only way to earn RWZ comms.

No it will be a frustrating pug crap storm like normal pvp is. There's a reason people like competitive pvp is because when everyones in equal gear it becomes a skill factor sir.

By having queued in groups of rating based on solo queue, the system is going to weed out the bad players for you. Hence giving each match a more competitive feel.

You do realize this is a team play objective based pvp system right? It should be whoever coordinates better does better.

You're aware of what's been happening in ACW and NC. This isn't competitive in a healthy way. By adding something random it gives it a different feel EVERY match instead of the same experience every time. (If I wanted to do the same thing over and over again I would do Operations/flash points)

You mean by having solo only queue it will drive away any real competition between guilds or groups of players...

See server rankings section.

Well maybe you should put in the dedication or learn to queue dodge them huh? Get the team comp and learn to play with one another.

Telling me to exploit bad mechanics in game is not the RIGHT answer.

No, just no. JUST NO. Worst system to get gear ever for any MMO.

It was only bad when there wasn't a way to earn them OTHER THAN the % of it dropping. Adding a way to upgrade all the comms you're getting would be better. 5 BM baggs reward 75 champ comms, therefore make 1 BM comm require 75 champ comms. IMO warzone comms should be spent on consumables and all that other cosmetic stuff. It shouldn't be used exclusivly to upgrade all your gear. Besides the bags rewards performance not time grinding.

TOTES all we need is more people to stop attacking or not using their CC to cap the turret.

Oh woo more ball hogs in normal pvp.

Much better pvp dailies and weeklys can be made up then this... like ones that require OW pvp.

Instead of just trashing the idea, why don't you add your own thoughts and give some suggestions that would be better. Just by adding that you think a suggestion is garbage isn't enough to scratch the idea. Provide alternatives or suggestions to improve on the idea.

No not everyone has access to this.

Um.. If you can level a toon to 50, and can spare 15,000 credits you can afford this/have access to this... It's a legacy reward.

's your own fault if you're capped... should probably pay attention.

It's your own fault if you don't have these you should probably pay attention

Terrible response. Nothing constructive here. Surely the people queueing for warzones to repair can't be anyworse than the leavers/queue dodgers we have now. And with legacy vendors it's way to easy to ask someone in your group to whip one out.

By just stating your opinion isn't enough. Give reasons/facts why each is good and bad.

How would you - and how will Bioware, while we're at it - determine an individual player's rating once solo queueing is possible?

After let's say 500 games, bad players are not going to be winning all of those games, which will keep their rating lower. Good players will only improve higher in the rating when they're grouped with other good players.

After let's say 500 games, bad players are not going to be winning all of those games, which will keep their rating lower. Good players will only improve higher in the rating when they're grouped with other good players.

Thus seperating the good players from the bad players. It doesn't happen right away, as everyone is mixed up at the beginning. But as the season continues on the players will fall naturally in their place according to their skill.

Ranked warzones Contributed to the death of PVP. People got smashed out and couldnt take it. Warzones in its entirety Also killed PVP. The same old repetative matchs holding with same few people gets old real fast. This game needs multiple open world locations for 20+ vs 20+ to be viable again.. The reward system has to be taken out of a queue and put into a pvp adventure. Setting out into the Universe to fight in this Galactic ware Empire vs Republic.. Reclaiming planets for your faction holding them for rewards or defending them for rewards or capturing them for rewards.. Either Valor that decays over time that has abilities attached. Or Pvp quests that give commendations towards rewards. Allow high end gear to be craftable.. put expertise on PVP Items that cannot be crafted such as Relics , Ear piece , Implants , Offhands. Between 200-210 expertise each piece roughly 1200+ when fully acquired. Can also add Set bonus to these items as well. And if so chosen make PVE versions of these items for PVE'rs.. This allows to not have to grind 18 million diffrent armor sets to do either pvp or pve. Just the " Jewelry" stuff.

Ranked warzones Contributed to the death of PVP. People got smashed out and couldnt take it. Warzones in its entirety Also killed PVP. The same old repetative matchs holding with same few people gets old real fast. This game needs multiple open world locations for 20+ vs 20+ to be viable again.. The reward system has to be taken out of a queue and put into a pvp adventure. Setting out into the Universe to fight in this Galactic ware Empire vs Republic.. Reclaiming planets for your faction holding them for rewards or defending them for rewards or capturing them for rewards.. Either Valor that decays over time that has abilities attached. Or Pvp quests that give commendations towards rewards. Allow high end gear to be craftable.. put expertise on PVP Items that cannot be crafted such as Relics , Ear piece , Implants , Offhands. Between 200-210 expertise each piece roughly 1200+ when fully acquired. Can also add Set bonus to these items as well. And if so chosen make PVE versions of these items for PVE'rs.. This allows to not have to grind 18 million diffrent armor sets to do either pvp or pve. Just the " Jewelry" stuff.

I recall something similar to this in Star Wars Galaxies. Which I think they did a good job when they implemented it.

The Battle For Reustes.

Basically they set up a PvP hub for both factions in the form of a bunker. Which was not accessible to the other faction.

Each bunker had NPC's that offered repeatable missions that sent players out into the PvP area. The missions had everything from killing NPC's/Players, killing a world boss that dropped the Jinsu Razor, space missions, farming clickables. Whenever you finished a quest you turned it in for rewards. The thing is, every quest put you in direct fire of enemy NPC's or enemy players.

I recall something similar to this in Star Wars Galaxies. Which I think they did a good job when they implemented it.

The Battle For Reustes.

Almost right but there was no place in SWG where the other faction couldn't follow you to kill you. The only place you were safe was inside your private house.. or Non PVP Space. Only people barred from PVP zone were Neutrals.

Edited by prodigyqnz

As I appreciate your zeal, its too late

People who consider themselves real pvper or people who play games solely to pvp, no longer play this game and they will never play it again.

It is almost impossible to understand as a pvper how a major faction of any game gets pretty much ignored in creation and then gets taken away the only chance at any real pvp.

In addition never a peep after ilum goes down does anyone mention any solution again

This game is barren of real pvpers, so fixing is really a waste of time, but they already knew that

The problem is, even if you're a good player, you're still going to have an equal chance of getting queued with bad players or groups with no healers. This past saturday, I played about 20 games as a solo queue. I won 2 of them. That isn't because I'm bad like the rest of my team - I'm not. But when you're grouped with a bunch of people in recruit gear, mixed PvE greens, and no healers, even in full modded WH gear, I can't do enough to swing the balance. So, by your suggestion, I would have a crappy bottom level rating because of those 20 games instead of rising to the top where I should be.

Again, reducing the queue to solo only puts you at the mercy of the random group builder and at the mercy of random gear and skill level of your other 7 teammates. Hell, right now, you can't be guaranteed of having a full group let along being grouped with 7 people of equal gear and skill.

A few thoughts:

1. They have mentioned Ranked Solo Queue is coming along with cross server queuing. I for one cant wait for solo queue and think it will be one of the best things that will have ever happened to PvP in this game. I dont, however, agree with removing eight man - there is no reason to do so. With cross server it will be a lot better and its a totally different type of game play.

2. Choosing which warzone to play, yep would be nice. But as Devs have mentioned cross server is a must for this to work.

3. I like your ideas of different objectives but I feel like this might limit team play. If as an imperial agent I know when I enter a huttball I need to score 5 times, I am not going to focus on winning the game and playing as a team I am going to try and get the ball and walk across the map to score. Could be a bad thing as well as a good idea. Would be tricky to implement correctly but I could see some uses for it.

4. The bag system was horrible, sorry. Getting a random peice of gear was completely pointless - I got the same peice of gear over and over. Even if you are still getting comms, I dont really see the point of adding the bags back in.

5. I dont have a problem with adding vendors back in. They said they were removed because people were joining warzones just to repair while in the field. Simple fix: dont allow repairing at those droids?? Not sure why they didnt just do that instead of completely removing them, but W/E. Its annoying to have to go to the fleet just to buy some medpacks when I am in the middle of doing Dailies.

6. The rest of your post sounds like a redesign of Ilum basically, which I am totally for and they are working on. Who knows when we will see it though.

A few thoughts:

1. They have mentioned Ranked Solo Queue is coming along with cross server queuing.

They seem to have gone back on that. It is, at present, stated NOWHERE OFFICIALLY that solo queue nor cross server is coming :-/

Hello,

my idea for fixing PvP and making it fun:

1. Normalize Gear (for instance set fix values for base stats, expertise). Imagine if we all would be in Recruit gear and the progression would be about looks not stats (valor rank would enable you to buy new looks, similar to how social gear works). The gear would be without stat, only empty armoring/mod sockets.

2. Frequent Class Balancing

3. Cross Server ranked warzone queues.

This way skill and not gear would decide. No more joining a warzone with a fresh 50 and be killed in few seconds.

What do you think?