Returning player looking for Guild

RuukasuLucas

I've been playing SWTOR off and since it came out. I've NEVER played in a guild environment and the single player content is all that I have experienced. I am ready to change that. Looking for a stable group to show me the ropes and be friend through the process. I have characters for both Republic and Empire. Feel free to pitch me on here. If you have a website for you group feel free to email me details as well @ btvlenwe@gmail.com Edited by RuukasuLucas
Clarification

I've been playing SWTOR off and since it came out. I've NEVER played in a guild environment and the single player content is all that I have experienced. I am ready to change that. Looking for a stable group to show me the ropes and be friend through the process. I have characters for both Republic and Empire. Feel free to pitch me on here. If you have a website for you group feel free to email me details as well @ btvlenwe@gmail.com

Are you over the age of 40? If so, you'd like Elders of the Republic. We like to help people learn how to play the game and it's a fun, social guild I think you'd enjoy. For more information see our recruitment thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Klamer here from ORCA Outer Rim Command.

Our guild is not centered on any particular type of character or age, however we do prefer to limit our ranks to adults as we don't enforce any language usage (but we like to keep things non offensive)

If you'd like to join us: type /who ORCA to see who is currently online.

Alternatively, subscribe to our website and complete the application or just post us a message.

There is a charter page and our ranks description is visible to subscribers.

https://orca.enjin.com

Klamer GM

• 1 month later...
I've been playing SWTOR off and since it came out. I've NEVER played in a guild environment and the single player content is all that I have experienced. I am ready to change that. Looking for a stable group to show me the ropes and be friend through the process. I have characters for both Republic and Empire. Feel free to pitch me on here. If you have a website for you group feel free to email me details as well @ btvlenwe@gmail.com

What area of the world are you in?