Who is more realiatic?

Which male voice actor - Hayter or Nolan - did better in Kotfe - Onlslaugt? Vanilla chapters were a disaster for both (knight too soft and consular too calm) in compare to imp side. I remember seeing posts that many VO changed a little in expansions.

P.S. Ofc I mean gray lines, not pure LS or DS.

This is the first time I'm reading this complaint. :confused:

Not the first time for me. I've read the same complaints about the Knight and Consular voice actors several times ingame over the years. Most of the time this is accompanied by the claim that the Consular story is the worst and most boring class story of them all, which is the complete opposite for me. I personally don't agree with the premise at all and think the Consular especially has a very fitting voice for a rational Jedi diplomat who adheres to the Jedi code principle of being detached from emotion in order to find consensus between opposing parties.

I admit though that if you want to roleplay a dark side Consular who teems with emotion, the voice does not really fit on the same level. There is, however, a case to be made for making it even more interesting to be a dark side Consular with such an emotionless, rational voice so that you could convincingly keep the facade in front of other Jedi and the Council even though you have already abandoned the Jedi code in your actions.

Edited by Phazonfreak

It is impossible to be detached from emotion. If you are breathing you are emotional. You stopped being emotional when you are dead/

I think it is rather futile to argue about what is possible and impossible regarding emotions and death in a fictional universe with force ghosts and so many resurrections that even Jesus would start to blush.

Edited by Phazonfreak

It is impossible to be detached from emotion. If you are breathing you are emotional. You stopped being emotional when you are dead/

You ignore the fact that emotional detachment is still the ideal goal of a Jedi, and detachment is something many monastic orders in the real world try to achieve.

Theres an argument for male jedi voices being lame. female ones are great.

Jedi have emotions like anyone else. they simply push those strong feelings aside so it wont affect judgement, and avoid

getting too close to people as it would only end up being a temptation.

Jedi are indeed very close to eastern warrior monks.

Edited by DaZeeZee

The voices of the Characters are what they are. There is nothing wrong with them.

But I would have liked to have an Imperials Voice for the "Dark Side" races when used for as Republic character. ie... PureBlood Sith , Chiss ect. Races that are traditionally Empire. Should be using their Imperial (British accent Like Elara Dorn) voice actor rather than using the Republic (non-British accent) voice actor. That would have been more in character I think.

Edited by denavin