Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight Class Changes in 6.1.1 - Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight Class Changes in 6.1.1 - Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Anishor
03.19.2020 , 07:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Oh yay. Sents get the help (granted combat needed it), but nothing about guardian dps' issue with dealing with focus or the absolute garbage scaling of FD.
^ This please.
Sranishor <Penumbral | Nightlife>
Knight and Warrior

Jesseriah
03.19.2020 , 07:35 AM | #22
When do we get the original animation of Master Strike back btw?
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Charaktertransfer and more!

RameiArashi
03.19.2020 , 08:12 AM | #23
We want new class missions not mucking around with class skills.

meddani
03.19.2020 , 01:54 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!
Carnage / Combat
  • Sever / Saber Storm now increases the critical strike damage of Devastating Blast / Clashing Blast and Massacre / Blade Rush by 15% (up from 10%)
  • Ataru Mastery now increases the damage deal by Ataru Form attacks by 5% (up from 3%)
so you guys just reverted the 5.X nerf , genius xD
/s

Ottoattack
03.19.2020 , 02:08 PM | #25
Hello everyone!

Some new changes for Marauders/Sentinels are now on PTS. I have updated my original post so there is a full compiled list, but here are all of the recent changes:

Carnage / Combat

• Sever / Saber Storm now increases the critical strike damage of Devastating Blast / Clashing Blast and Massacre / Blade Rush by 15% (up from 10%)
  • Ataru Mastery now increases the damage deal by Ataru Form attacks by 5% (up from 3%)

Let us know what your thoughts! Please tell us if you think certain changes make a class overpowered or underpowered.
Decent changes. But too small. Devastating Blast is about 2% overall damage to the skill. Ataru form and Massacre maybe 2% increased damage. So like 1-1.5% overall damage increase. I do not think this anywhere close to putting Carnage around the same level as burst melee. It will still be outdpsed fairly by rage, fury, dec. and conc. It still is not worth using over fury in PvP, or any setting.

Suggestion, beside damage, why not increase frequency Carnage can use preditation (drop from 30-25 fury/secs). This can give it some more utility and is theme of it as being "agile."

alexroof
03.19.2020 , 04:32 PM | #26
Hello everyone!

Some new changes for Marauders/Sentinels are now on PTS. I have updated my original post so there is a full compiled list, but here are all of the recent changes:

Carnage / Combat

Let us know what your thoughts! Please tell us if you think certain changes make a class overpowered or underpowered.
Thx for the improvement i am playing carnage/combat literally since i started playing swtor to begin with back in 2012.
finally back the devastating blast with a big bang as much needede sustain on ataru hits. Thx a lot - would love to see the changes soon on the live server. May the Force be with you guys - Talon'kai

alexroof
03.19.2020 , 04:38 PM | #27
Hello everyone!

Carnage / Combat

If u should ever consider give us back our precision/ferocity window back would be awesome would set carnage/combat in a good spot again as it used to be as a spec or class who dont can do other things then literally dps.

meddani
03.19.2020 , 07:22 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by alexroof View Post
If u should ever consider give us back our precision/ferocity window back would be awesome would set carnage/combat in a good spot again as it used to be as a spec or class who dont can do other things then literally dps.
one knockback/stun & your burst is gone, the stacked charges are better IMO.

alexroof
03.20.2020 , 03:11 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by meddani View Post
one knockback/stun & your burst is gone, the stacked charges are better IMO.
I understand your pvp issue with that. But in pve combat sent lost a lot of dps because of it.

meddani
03.20.2020 , 06:41 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by alexroof View Post
I understand your pvp issue with that. But in pve combat sent lost a lot of dps because of it.
i was actually refering to pve, but yeah, it's more of a pvp issue. true xD