400 Biochem Possible Broken?

Tilnak

I am at 400 Biochem and I have Reengineered about 50 Critical Nao-Optic Reaction Implant for the final design. Usually as I lvled it take 12 at the most to get the final purple plan from a blue on any implant I crafted. Is the current form of Biochem broken for this item or does the final lvl 49 item really take this many RE's or possibly a substanial amount more?

If anyone knows could they post here.

I am at 400 Biochem and I have Reengineered about 50 Critical Nao-Optic Reaction Implant for the final design. Usually as I lvled it take 12 at the most to get the final purple plan from a blue on any implant I crafted. Is the current form of Biochem broken for this item or does the final lvl 49 item really take this many RE's or possibly a substanial amount more?

From what I saw in beta, the end-level crafted items take significantly longer to learn the improved version. I think where the chance was 25%-50% during the leveling process, they dropped it down to 5% for the 400 items? That's what it feels like to me, at least.

Not sure what the percentages are. Took me 5 re-eng attempts to get from green to blue and 1 attempt to get from blue to purple with the lvl 49 req resolve implant. The first one I crafted crit for an augment slot. Luck is a funny thing.

Not once did I get a purple recipe for resolve implants throughout levelling while trying maybe 5-10 attempts on each blue recipe. Great luck at 50 so far though.