Black Hole weekly

D-BOB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they did remove it, Considering they removed all the BH comms from the Story Modes as well they are probably in the works of re-adjusting the way you get BH comms. People were probably getting higher end gear too fast and wanted to slow it down. Also considering F2P is just right around the corner don't want a real super quick way for Free players to get higher-end gear without doing Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Just seems like a way to draw out the length of content so people don't gobble it up so fast. They want people to start actually working for the gear instead of being handed to you on a silver platter. Their metrics are probably telling them everyone is just doing anything that gives them black hole comms and nothing else.

Sort of like seeing an ant trail going to food, put a break in the line and see what happens when they lose sight of the trail and watch them scatter aimlessly figuring out what their supposed to do.

Edited by Raideag

People were probably getting higher end gear too fast and wanted to slow it down.

That could be the case. However, if they wanted to go that route, perhaps they should have looked at the Flashpoints that give five each day.

35 commendations a week from Hard Modes > 6 commendations a week from The Black Hole.

Edited by twiggie

That could be the case. However, if they wanted to go that route, perhaps they should have looked at the Flashpoints that give five each day.

35 commendations a week from Hard Modes > 6 commendations a week from The Black Hole.

True, but if I recall F2P players are only limited to do certain things and can't do Hard Mode flashpoints. Aren't they supposed to purchase cartel coins to do them. Where as the Black Hole they could just farm that without doing any flashpoints, yeah it would take a while.

I did the BH weekly earlier this week successfully on my main on Jedi Covenant. I suspect it's not a widespread bug or there would be more of an uproar. I really doubt they are taking the BH comms off the weekly. Then again, I doubted they were taking the BH comms off the EC SM either.

I was able to get the weekly on the first 3 characters I attempted this on in the past week. The last two toons, no dice. I didn't even realize I hadn't gotten it on the first of the last two until I had completed all Black Hole dailies that day. Was there any kind of quick fix / patch implemented late in the week (after the GTN patch - Friday/Saturday time frame) that I don't remember that might have broken the weekly?

Nope ran 4/5 toons through earlier this week and specifically saved Juggy Ludvik to run it with my guildmate Sunday (last night) He wasn't on for the previous week. Neither of us were able to pick up the Black Hole Weekly. Now if you have "ninja-nerfed" it I think we should get a refund for the BH Priority Transport. I don't really see the point of going there anymore. Thanks and Have a nice day......

I was able to pick up the quests and complete them on my assassin 50, yet got no rewards for turn in and got an "ineligible for mission" pop up when I tried to turn in.

2 other 50s had no issues. This was sunday night. My other 50s had already finished weeklies earlier in the week with no issues, so not sure, but it seems to be sporadic and on a character by character basis.

Of course those 6 comms were the last i needed for my BH boots... grr.

I also hope this is fixed soon....or at the very least the DEVS f-ing say what they did and why? Like many, I save BH for the end of the week for my eligible toons....per usual I started with my Bounty Hunter and they were able to do the weekly just fine. But as soon as i went on the next toon...it said i was not eligible. It is almost as if they changed it to account wide {perhaps backround tweaks for more account wide applications?}.

So if you got it done before whatever hot-fix/patch they did most recently {that there was supposedly no patch for lol} you are fine...if you waitied you can take one toon and that is it. You can still do all the regulars daily etc....but one one weekly per account lol?

I am specualting, but the pattern seems to mechanically and logically fit. But aye...sure would be nice if they would say something {if they have, and I missed it...my apologies}. As another pointed out....if they changed it I want my f-ing credits back for the priority transport....as I also agree there is no reason to go there but once a week {even though now it is a joke to get there [just fly to Ilum and use the shuttle lol...and bypass thet absurd Corellia load screen]}.

Anyways to those calling it toon by toon or random....it is neither. It is quite clear, albeit possibly unintentional on their part, that they "accidently" made it 1 weekly per account? Just my theory on it. Aside from a completely random bug they will not acknowledge....it is alos possible the initial 1.4 broke that terminal exposing an exploit so they were forced to implement it as it is now until they can fix it.....screwing a lot of us out of a weekly in the process lol.

One of my guildies had this.

Well one of my guidlies thought he had this. Did them all on tues before 1.4 and due to the patch got confused with days so had done them but thought he had not. Any chance you completed these on Tues before the patch :p

One of my guildies had this.

Well one of my guidlies thought he had this. Did them all on tues before 1.4 and due to the patch got confused with days so had done them but thought he had not. Any chance you completed these on Tues before the patch :p

I was told via support ticket weekly BH is no longer part of game. Guess that would explain why I can't find it! :p

I was told via support ticket weekly BH is no longer part of game. Guess that would explain why I can't find it! :p

You actually believe the response to your ticket?? The people that answer those don't even appear to have played the game based on some of their responses.

I don't believe it until a Dev posts here....

::waiting::