Add some "Favorites" function

WizardGR

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion about companions and skills.

In the past we had 5 companions, 7 max, but now we have 20? (more?)

Can we have a favorite function to add 1 or more companions to summon?

I find it many times difficult to find the specific companion, so I roll up and down twice, because I know that I missed it.

Also it would be good a same favorite function to be added to skills. (K)

When I am respecking from one role to another for my most of characters is difficult to find what skills had in the past, and when I am in a hurry, I am clicking whatever skill i see

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion about companions and skills.

In the past we had 5 companions, 7 max, but now we have 20? (more?)

Can we have a favorite function to add 1 or more companions to summon?

I find it many times difficult to find the specific companion, so I roll up and down twice, because I know that I missed it.

When I am respecking from one role to another for my most of characters is difficult to find what skills had in the past, and when I am in a hurry, I am clicking whatever skill i see

I think my main has nearly 40, they have all the cartel market companions unlocked as well as the ones from rep, etc, and the alert ones. So a favorite option would be great. Also, as a add on, I'd like to see a favorite pet option similiar to the mounts one, i've lots of pets, but only want certain ones to pop if i hit the random option

I wouldn't call that "favourites". What you're asking for here would be called "build templates" in other MMORPGs, and should be structured like this:

You create a build you like, with *these* utilities (er, recommendation: slow down and don't just click at random) and *this* layout of abilities on the quickbars.

You save this build in the same sort of way that you would save a keybind layout.

When you spec back to this discipline, you load the build from the template, and the game selects the same utilities you had before and drops your abilities into the same spots on your quickbars.

Bonus feature: It can be loaded on any character of the same class and discipline.

Double-bonus feature: It can be loaded on any character of the exact mirror class and discipline (e.g. Gunnery Commando <=> Arsenal Mercenary or Vigilance Guardian <=> Vengeance Juggernaut), and it will select the abiltiies and utilities with the same functions. (Note: that doesn't mean "the utilities in the same positions".)

People have been asking for this for a very long time.