I cannot buy Cartel Coins

Argentblood

Yes I go to that. Select the amount I want and when I press thr button to buy it tells me that "This service is unavailable for this account." Which I dont understand why.

Are you a subscriber? if not just F2P it may give u that message. I am guessing...

Sounds like you need to make a ticket unless you want to make a phone call.

If you're a Subscriber and you need in-game support, create a ticket in-game:

1. Click on the question mark icon on the main menu, (or press Ctrl + /).

2. Click on Create ticket, then follow the on-screen instructions to provide details and submit your ticket.

And write down exactly where the process fails and what it said.

Hello,

So for an odd reason when I try to buy Cartel Coins. It tells me I can't. Is there a reason for this?

Yeah I have this problem too. I can't buy the CC and I am a subscriber. I'd go to the swtor store, go to CC, pick my choice, go to my payment, accept all the terms and conditions, and then it doesn't work.

I can never purchase cartel coins in-game. Is that a continuous bug?

You have to enable this first in your account settings on this website. Also, you have to have a good payment method attached to it for it to work. Its kinda tricky sometimes.

Yeah I have this problem too. I can't buy the CC and I am a subscriber. I'd go to the swtor store, go to CC, pick my choice, go to my payment, accept all the terms and conditions, and then it doesn't work.

Yeah I did a ticket in game and have yet to check if it has been answered. I will let you know if a ticket works

I have not been able to purchase cartel coins. I get the following error at checkout:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to ************************. SSL received a record with an incorrect Message Authentication Code. Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_READ

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

• 1 year later...
for the last 2 days I have tried 'ed to buy cartel coins and I click on purchase 5500 coins then I click payment options then I get a page that says cartel coins purchased but I haven't put in my PayPal login yet and when I go to accounts it says purchase failed is the site been down for maintenance for 2 days or something?

• 1 month later...
for the last 2 days I have tried 'ed to buy cartel coins and I click on purchase 5500 coins then I click payment options then I get a page that says cartel coins purchased but I haven't put in my PayPal login yet and when I go to accounts it says purchase failed is the site been down for maintenance for 2 days or something?

I have been trying since Friday. The upgrade to spend $100 just says thank you for your order and then does nothing. I got the 5500. But I get the same effect trying to buy the $3, $5, $10 increments as well. Why is it so selective?

• 10 months later...

I just really importantly wish to stress this to EVERYONE who plays this and has issues with buying CC.

First of all, ALWAYS make sure you use the right site. go to the shop from swtor.com and by no other route.

Second, and actually, last, I personally believe all the people having this problem on these forums are all using VPNs. You arent giving it a real secure location of your purchase so it will deny you until you turn your vpn off and then use either direct ethernet without vpn or wifi without vpn. Your VPN is blocking you.

http://www.swtor.com/r/BxGLz4 That is my referral link, feel free to use it. All of you >:):rak_01:

• 5 months later...