what percentage of XP goes to conquest?

Roxtreasure

You haven't seen it because...

Hey folks,

A few updates! As you have noticed the queue and latency issue has returned on Star Forge. Also, it is starting to occur on Darth Malgus as well. We think we have isolated what is causing this issue and are working on a fix.

The change that we made where a % of XP earned is converted to conquest points is what is causing the performance issues that you are seeing. In order to address this we are going to need to revert that change later today. To account for this we are going to once again increase the Guild bonus, basically we will revert these changes from 5.10.3:

• A percentage of all experience earned is now converted into Conquest Points.
  • The multiplier for earning Conquests points in a Guild has been reduced to 2x (down from 3x).

We will need to restart all servers briefly to apply this fix and will happen in the next couple of hours once we have the fix tested and ready. I will share more details on maintenance timing once I have it.

Thanks all.

-eric

But don't worry. That change isn't gone for good.

Oh! One thing I did not make clear in my post that I want to call out. This removal is only temporary. We really like everyone to be able to earn conquest points via XP from this change, we just need to resolve the performance issues. It is our intent that this will be put back in in a future update.

-eric