Gunslinger armor

Glorthox

I don't know about anyone else, but why is there not an awesome looking gunslinger set? I would love to see the gunslinger set that was used by the smuggler in the Korriban cinematic. That hat wasn't a wrap around and looked cool. The trenchcoat looked good, the boots, gloves, pants and guns matched. I like the western look for gunslingers.

I don't know about anyone else, but why is there not an awesome looking gunslinger set? I would love to see the gunslinger set that was used by the smuggler in the Korriban cinematic. That hat wasn't a wrap around and looked cool. The trenchcoat looked good, the boots, gloves, pants and guns matched. I like the western look for gunslingers.

I've found the Troublemaker's set with Zayne Carrick's pants + the Republic Squadron Leader belt make for a good western gunslinger/Malcom Reynolds look when you add brown dyes with different shades (belt, pants, and coat).

Haven't found a hat yet that does the trick and I agree it would be great if they added some wide brims like in the cinematic (ideally also add hat with a brim size similar to a 1930s Fedora to give some brim size variety)

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

Yeah, i forget her name but she's the imperial officer you talk too when you start the instance but she has the agent military cap that turns you bald on but the back of her head has hair.

Yeah, well, they can custom make an NPC to look however they want. She can't change her hat.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Well I do believe that if they can do that, then perhaps they can add something for players, because I hate how my pretty red hair vanished when putting a hat on, lol.

None of the games I have played show full hair when a hat is worn. So I imagine it's quite hard to do properly. Best compromise I've seen is in LotRO where everyone the same "crew cut" hairstyle (even bald characters) when wearing a hat. Not ideal, but better than bald.

None of the games I have played show full hair when a hat is worn. So I imagine it's quite hard to do properly. Best compromise I've seen is in LotRO where everyone the same "crew cut" hairstyle (even bald characters) when wearing a hat. Not ideal, but better than bald.

I would settle for the same kind of hair cut for opened hats if it meant not having to wear the head warmer around my ears and neck everytime.

I watch the Korriban cinematic and see that gunslinger being arrested. And his outfit is the one I am talking about. From head to toe screams western gunslinger. If you look you can see his hair and looks like a REAL cowboy hat. No wrap around crap. My gunslinger will always be my favorite toon. However, I can never find anything that makes him stand out as a gunslinger. I loved the western look, hated that ridiculous cowboy hat that is one piece that doesn't show hair. The trench coats were good, just hate the fact that you cannot change the colors of the undershirts. ( Tried the color modules ) That trench coat that lit up was close, but I hated the fact that you couldn't change the color of the lit up symbol on the back.

In the end, I still would rather prefer the gunslinger set from the Korriban cinematic.

I would settle for the same kind of hair cut for opened hats if it meant not having to wear the head warmer around my ears and neck everytime.

I specifically do not put my characters in any kind of hat or helmet for two reasons: 1. The vast majority are gawd awful ugly and 2. The ones that aren't have the, as you put it, head warmers. So it's Rascal's Toothpicks and Adept Scout's Earpieces for me (or disable head gear display).

I specifically do not put my characters in any kind of hat or helmet for two reasons: 1. The vast majority are gawd awful ugly and 2. The ones that aren't have the, as you put it, head warmers. So it's Rascal's Toothpicks and Adept Scout's Earpieces for me (or disable head gear display).

The only one I settle for is the high tech cowboy hat that used to be high level only but got released on the CM recently. If they could do away with the visor and head warmer it would be the perfect smuggler hat.