Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is River'song Who and I am a Time Traveler that has seen much of the beginning and end times. I find that many wonder at my variable morale compass but that has not stopped me from taking part in some very important life altering decisions and not always choosing what some would consider the good path. As such it allows me to follow a path that works rather well. As an Archeologist, I find that the chance to do something with the knowledge I have obtained is well worth it. Czerka's work is in line with the many things that I feel more societies need to consider.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have helped to lock Hitler in a closet.

I gave up my regenerations for the man I love

And I helped save many lives over the course of several time lines.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I will certainly do whatever it takes for success, as the above attests I take life very seriously. After all, I allowed myself to be mortal in a manner of speaking instead of having more lives to live. I helped my sweetie stop the Angels. I used a vortex manipulator to help close the rifts in the universe. Locking Hitler in the closet was one of my easier actions.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My moral compass only acts up for one man and well he's not here to interfere so I will be quite able to take on any job asked of me.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Depending upon the importance of this experiment I would strengthen the experiments confinement, make the incompetent colleague see to his/her pet and simply bring my cocktails and snacks back with me to be certain the idiot doesn't fail. If it become necessary I will simply use my force lightening to subdue the creature into an unconscious state.

Edited by mykhaila
spelling error

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applying for: Security officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Name is Sett Girkkurn. Also known as "The Fixer". But not in that pompous Imperial Agent way. This is simply in a way for being able to fix things. And wide variety of things. Starting from fixing people after and during the exchange of molten plasma bolts or those fancy glowing sticks them force users are using, all the way to fixing people to understand that man with drawn gun is faster than any other mambo-jumbo "let the force flow through you" things.

As of second part of the question, to be honest, I'm little short on credits after this upgrade I did to my ship. Those new energy field one way cages are darn expensive. So I saw your add in some cantina and decided to apply. If money is good, then there are no bad jobs anyway...

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Ended up as winner of "The Great Hunt"

Managed to save Makeb from certain destruction

Brought down the Infernal One

Send back Terror from beyond back to whatever hole he crawled out

Defeated Dreadtooth in Section X - speaking of which did you have anything with creatures there? Some of them are very very ugly and looks like they just pop out from some of your laboratories...

And much, much more... You name it and there is high possibility that I will simply answer "been there, done that"

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Look, I am mercenary. I go to whomever pays more. For time being Empire pays more. But that doesnt mean that I will bombard Tarris with basilisk war droids killing anything that breathe there. So yeah, I will get the job done, but in my, and only my way.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

As said before. I dont mind putting some Jedi down. I dont mind putting some general in carbonite and send him back to Dromund Kaas. But if you ask me shall I launch missile attack from Cademimu to Republic fleet instead to some barren rock, then the answer is No. But thats just some side quest and has nothing to do with the fact that General Ortol will go down.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Open the fridge, put snacks and cocktails in, close the fridge, handle the situation, open the fridge consume snacks and cocktails. The mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. I believe that my friend Skadge wouldnt appreciate it much considering his appetite, but kredits are kredits, and you dont get them if the job isnt done, right?

Edited by SettGirkkurn

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

CZ-198 Application

Hello my Name is Durren, as an unstoppable force of dark power i find that one of my greatest assets happen to be my power as well as the influence i have with my allies. The Czerka Family, it interests me greatly, it would benefit both our "families" to join in a business "relationship", greatly. The work Czerka does, i admire it, from what i have seen we will get along just fine and my skill in handling many bio compounds is extensive.

-Killed a member of the Dark Council

-Secured Quesh Venom for the Empire

-Retreived an Hk unit from a crashed ship on a long lost planet

Doing whatever it takes for success is the only way to go, you musn't stop and think about another "more moral" way when you can just seize what you want in an instant. Nothing else matters only the results of the project.

My moral compass doesn't exist, morals are useless when it comes to gaining power. Questionable means nothing to me, as i said above i do whatever it takes to achieve success.

I would definitely enjoy the evening conversing and snacking and once the evening begins to come to and end i would help the experiment along a bit in the name of science! Then i would leave and come in the next day and see what happened, maybe destroy the experiment if it became troublesome but you know.

To Whom It May Concern,

Reply to Job Posting: Organism Handler Czerka Corp. CZ-198

Below you will find my responses to your questionnaire:

Being within the infrastructure of the Sith empire since I was a child, I have grown to know and follow orders with out question. At this time my interest in Czerka is with your organism handling program. I believe with the proper cooperation between our two organizations we can make a significant profit. I do not intend as much to work for your company, as in be payed for my time, as I am to offer my assistance in the matter expressed. That having been said, I happened upon a newsletter from Rasmus Blys that caught my attention and upon further digging I found the “job” of organism handling very intriguing. I have long been wondering if I could employ my use of the force in similar matters and have had a few opportunities to test this theory. As such I would be honored to be allowed to work along side your teams and offer my knowledge that I have collected to your company.

I would start by saying the Sith empire frowns upon divulging of information not readily available to the public. That being said I request you forgive my information being vague in response.

- On certain planets of undisclosed locations I was involved in highly problematic situations that I

dealt with in a timely and complete manner.

- Have proven leadership qualities by ascending to the position of Darth, and have taken on my

own apprentice that is as dedicated to me as my own child.

- Lastly my progress in the organism handling field. I will not state in this application the extent of

of my own research but will fully disclose all information upon acceptance of this submission.

This unfortunately is something I can not disclose in an application but will provide upon a formal meeting with an authorized Czerka representative. As for “doing whatever it takes” as you have said then the answer is yes, plan in simple. I have not failed in any assignment and will not.

Each person has their own idea of a strong moral compass. My moral compass strongly spins toward whichever direction is needed at the time.

First off I do not partake in “cocktails” as they dull the senses and a dulled sith is a vulnerable sith. Second on noticing the experiment I would stay instead of leaving making an excuse for my presence. Then I would observe from a distance making sure to collect all pertinent data and depending on the usefulness of the colleague I would interfere on their behalf only if he/she had further uses.

For any further information needed or any answers that you wish to discuss, you can reach me through the holo frequency this document was sent from. I would ask that you use the encryption key I have given to you for any such communications.

:ph_thank_you: I look forward to our cooperative partnership in this endeavor,

Darth Lord Ashtra Moonstriker

Attachment (1): B2BR4S.enc

The simple things in life are achieved through hard work and dedication. I stride to be someone who is ever working towards the future and seeks the alternatives in life through science and innovation. My name is Moudama and I want to be the along side a team that makes all this possible.

1.)Working with the republic on saving a long forgotten hero Revan, helped me better understand my own skill sets and seek out stronger forms of exploration throughout the universe. This set in motion my want to discover and travel.

2.)Finishing my Jedi training and being accepted into the Jedi Council as a master. I believe that using my skill set will continue to help me grow, since my learning is never truly finished.

3.) Fighting the Empire and setting free many core worlds from their grasp.

Every achievement was accomplished through hard work and determination. It was by doing whatever it takes that i got where i am today and achieved all that I have.

Yes I would say i do have a strong moral compass. The best individuals usually carry a little of everything. Doing something questionable is sometimes needed, but having a strong moral compass will help you beat every obstacle standing in your way because you think before you respond. Those who lack this can sometimes place themselves and the task at hand in jeopardy

I would first handle the situation by securing the specimen , document what could have happen for future notice, inform the colleague of their honest mistake in not ensuring the secure storage of the experiment and go enjoy myself with some cocktails and snacks.

Application for the position of Organism Handler.

The Galaxy is way to big to say "this is my home and these people are my family" Czerka has a reach far throughout the galaxy, so it would be pleasant to be affiliated with something/someone pretty much wherever I go. The sith fight for sides as do the rebels. I walk my own paths.

I live everyday as if it is my last. Achievements/milestones are not something that drive me in my day to day choices.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? See above.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? Yes. Being Sith, I have assisted the apposing factions on many occasions because it was just the right thing to do.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would notify my colleague of the situation and advise them on actions taken to secure the experiment. Afterwards, I would update the same colleague on the outcome to ensure the experiment made it to term. A failed experiment is just that. no useful data can be collected my letting things fail. Knowledge is power!

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I would like to join as a security officer. I would like to make the galaxy an easyer place to live. It is a challenge to keep order when a huge mutated rancor breakes out of control. Then i can come and handle it easly. Yes, it will be a challenge and I like challenges.

I) I defeated the traitor Malgus and saved the galxy from 'Alienizaton'

II) I helped the Gree and have acess to the brand new technology of armory and waeponary

III) I competed with the republic and stand out victorious a lot of times thanks to my abilities and agility.

3. I was amazed and like testing myself to check my power. I will do everything for succes.

4. I will never betray anybody. I am loyal. I will do whatever I am asked for(Unless this jumps in my sleed hours)

5. I will use my force abilities to immediately get into the action and handle the experiment and save the researchers.

i would be happy to apply for droid technician

well i've always loved sciense and technology and i thought hey this seems like a great opertunity to get to work with exactly those 2 things

well the first is when i first build my own custom made blaster

the second is when i first repaired my dad's astromech droid

and the third is the time i first flew a starship even though it was only from nar shadaa to hutta

well i wouldn't kill or steal or things like that to gain succes but other then that i would gladly do anything for succes

well i think my moral compass would get in the way of work but hey if we didn't have our moral compass we would just be droids obeying every order without a single thing in mind other then obeying am i right

well i would ofcourse go and make sure the experiment didn't break out and then when i had ensured it wouldn't break out i would go back to my snacks

Edited by star-mon

(Hopefully this isn't too late, didn't notice this when it first started. Will try and fill out as an ideal Czerka employee.)

1. I am a genetic engineer who was formerly employed by the Republic military. I hope to bring years of experience creating cutting edge bioweapons to the Czerka family!

2. At age 10, I created a working prototype of a form of acidic compound that can melt through durasteel within 2 seconds. At age 15, I volunteered at the Coruscant Academy of Biochemics, and "inadvertently" poisoned one of the more irritating professors. At age 20, I designed a grenade capable of carrying multiple biochemical loadouts to devastating effects.

3. I successfully did these things through perseverance, research, and the will to succeed. I did "do whatever it takes".

4. What is a moral compass? I haven't stumbled across one before, but I will happily create one, if need be.

5. I would make for the nearest safe area with a clear view of the experiment. It's always interesting to see how a creation reacts to new surroundings! Security would, of course, be notified........possibly.

I am Audona Alenko. Bio-chemist, Bio-engineer, graduate of the Sith Sci-Academy with high honor. Why Czerka? My answer is simple. Czerka pays the most cred's for the brightest talent. Pay me enough and I'll work for you without questions and provide you with better results than you require.

1). I was the woman that bought fame to Mylanta Industries by splitting the Ragnoorok atom into 4 equal quad spectrums. The bonus on that was more credits than most bio-sci's make in 10 years. Unfortunately, the deaths of the volunteers was... unavoidable.

2). I know how to mix the most complex demi-demond fluoroscopic flora with base 2 animal proteins (such as varren crosspecies 2B-12 and Vorcha species WRZ). It's a complex formula. You in HR won't understand so I won't bother explaining in this medium. And yes, my work is patented. But I'm willing to sell the patent... for a price.

3). I've worked in cross-species feeding paradigms throughout my career. In fact, I was the first to research this wondrous product and bring it to the Zimbuta market (Cartel's competitor). Is it cannibalism or viable food source for the poor of the universe? I have no idea, nor do I care. Hire me and I'll share my secrets to end hunger across the galaxy. No stomach will be empty once my breed by design food source comes to market. Czerka could be the company to put my universal feed product in every sky food cart and cantina across the galaxy.

This question is absurd. Boogle me on the galaxy net. I always do whatever it takes to get the job done. I have a proven track record of providing the highest quality products, oftentimes exceeding expectations of my clients. I'm insured, so should any deaths or accidents occur, there's no repercussion to my bankrolling mentors. You would not be sued under any circumstance.... including death, dismemberment, or permanent handicap to "volunteer" workers and/or staff.

Of course I have a moral compass. I always do what's best for me. Pay me enough, and I'll do what's best for you.

I'd send my colleague a very-note of course. After I'd left the area, arrived at my destination, relaxed, showered and changed. Another absurd question. You can't be too careful and I believe in helping my fellow bio-sci out.

Edited by audona
adding new content

• 2 weeks later...

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer:

1. I'm a personable, big picture savvy, leave the humor out of my work,

Imperial Intelligence officer--a sniper. I've been with the empire all my

and in the military as well. I'm looking to put my time in an earn what the

reputable CZERKA, Inc. has to offer me. I naturally have a lot of experience

with all types of tech. I'm a sniper and lately we can't turn down good

health care, these days, of course. My name is simply Ænæmæ.

2. Enlisting in the service on my home-planet of Csilla. Growing up Chiss was

not part of the empire but I was contracted and trained in secret from a very

early age. Some of the major targets I've managed to nail in my sniper duties

I would list second but I will not be able to work for you if I mention their

names (I'll be a large target). The third would be when I learned to put my

morals aside when it came to performing my duties--while I became known as

cypher nine. (Here it's not really a secret where this application gets posted)

3. I remembered my training, followed all the instructed steps per any given

situation from my O.J.T. and eventually learned to never question a target's

guilt and just follow my orders and eliminate. I wouldn't do whatever it takes

I'd stay within the guidelines of my superiors up to and including the very

top.

4. I do have a very strong moral compass but most of my training at a young age

was how to separate how I feel about a situation or what will come if a target

is eliminated. Does it ever get to me? Of course it does. Does it ever effect my

work. Certainly it doesn't alter my completion of my duties in any way, shape,

or algorithm. Performing the questionable is what we sniper's do, Sirs!

5. I'd duck back into the shadows. Make a quick glance in every available

direction or reflection and shoot a tranquilizing dart out of my hidden dart

expiring cane I use to walk around in public to fend of anyone thinking I'm an

elite weapon of death. If that didn't work I'd go to altitude make sure

no-one I can't take out easily and without increasing my exposure is able to view

me and take the thing down. I'm a sniper and we need all the citizens of the

Empire alive. As well as the Republic. What am I going to do if the war ends?

CZ-198 Application

I believe I would be a great addition for the Czerka family because I have new and creative ideas and am able to come up with fast and effective solutions to any problem. I am also the head of the Empire's archeological division and know how to conduct and adapt to almost any scenario

1. Graduated with honors my class

2. I have many successful business ventures. I am able to conduct business with many different species and am very cooperative when doing business with others.

3. Own my own business and have many fellow supporter.

Yes, I would definitely say that I would do whatever it takes to achieve my goals and have always been a natural born leader.

Not at all. I would only have a problem if it caused the company's profits in harms way

I would take control off its mind and take it to a new confined cage. If all else failed I would stun it and the bring the experiment to its knees painfully with my force lightning.

1. /force persuade I am Darth Nox, that is all you need to know.

2. Defeating the Hutt Archon, and securing the planet of Makeb for Imperial exploitation all while convincing the rest of the galaxy the planet has been destroyed. Defeating my former rival Darth Thanaton and securing his seat on the Dark Council. And while not one of my greater achievements, certainly one of the more pleasurable ones: killing Overseer Harkun upon my completion of the the Sith Academy.

3. I achieve success through ruthless, single minded determination and personal lust for power. No one stands in my way, be they innocent or otherwise.

4. Moral compass?

5. Force lightning to subdue the creature and bend it to my will. After that, probably fry that damn waiter who can't ever seem to refill my drink on time.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1.I am the sith lord master of the universe! How dare you ask me about my childhood?! Just kidding, mostly, I was a lingering slave before slaughtering my many masters and claiming my rightful title of sith lord! I often resort to crying in the fetal postion when I don't get my way. then shooting lighting at the person who was unlucky enough to say "No." . What? the czerka job? Oh right. I am a hard worker and will unrelenting strike down any other underling who dares question my orders.

2.Killing the pretending tyrant Lord Malgus (deceased).

2.1 Saving the planet Makeb from ground quakes.

2.2 Destroying the planet Makeb after finding out how to use ground quakes as a weapon.

3.Well, the makebians tried to stage a revolt after I tricked them into giving me the serum I was trying to use as a weapon at the time, too bad for them that I had figured out how to use the ground quake weapon at the time of said revolt.

4. I once ate the last of the rare musky rancor. Does that answer your question?

5.Easy, kill said experiment, then say it wasn't my fault.

1.I am the sith lord master of the universe! How dare you ask me about my childhood?! Just kidding, mostly, I was a lingering slave before slaughtering my many masters and claiming my rightful title of sith lord! I often resort to crying in the fetal postion when I don't get my way. then shooting lighting at the person who was unlucky enough to say "No." . What? the czerka job? Oh right. I am a hard worker and will unrelenting strike down any other underling who dares question my orders.

2.Killing the pretending tyrant Lord Malgus (deceased).

2.1 Saving the planet Makeb from ground quakes.

2.2 Destroying the planet Makeb after finding out how to use ground quakes as a weapon.

3.Well, the makebians tried to stage a revolt after I tricked them into giving me the serum I was trying to use as a weapon at the time, too bad for them that I had figured out how to use the ground quake weapon at the time of said revolt.

4. I once ate the last of the rare musky rancor. Does that answer your question?

5.Easy, kill said experiment, then say it wasn't my fault.

P.S. I would like to get the postion of Organism Handler, I am very fond of ducks.

• 4 weeks later...
Joewatson,

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer our application questions! I consider you a model applicant and have shared your answers with the galaxy as a prime example of what we are looking for here at Czerka.

i would like to become a security officer because 1. Im low on creds and Czerka has it 2. im a bounty hunter so im good at doing bounties 3. some of my accomplishments are killing grand moff . killing dromund kass,tattoine and ballmorra world bosses,please respond i look forward to working with czerka as a security officer.

• 3 years later...

CZ-198 Application

Hello, my name is Darth Max. I was graduated from sith-university. Since then I have been working hard by assasinating betrayers of our order in the galaxy (even was sent to unknown regions). I am loyal to my vow of the sith order and all my achievements in wielding the force make my masters proud of me. Now I see the only way to build a prosperous future is to work with Czerka because Czerka corporation has many advantages which can be teh real key to change the galaxy according to our common will and (as our code says) make the whole galaxy's chains broken!

I am very proud of my graduation from sith-university, during studying in university I was rewarded many times for my achievements in force wielding (as I said earlier) and also lightsaber wielding. After being graduated my former masters said I was really second to none during the whole studing. Despite that I'm very proud of my performance in warzones which could be a very good example for young acolites. I'm pretty sure my skills and achivements are really necessary for Czerka corporation, together we will move forward overwhelming our enemies and building eternal and unbreakable control in the galaxy.

Sure. I'm certain I'm a very purposeful person and I'll do whatever it takes to achieve my goal. I'm aware of the fact it might be not easy and sometimes it can take a lot of time but for these difficulties won't be any obstacle!

I'm sure I can distinguish clearly good and evil, light and dark, theory and deception. I never lose control of my mind and I have my own opinion of nearly everything. So - yes, I have a very strong moral compass and I sure I will never have any problem with it.

I would speak to my colleague as soon as possible and point him/her the right way. Since I never left my comrade-in-arms or companion-in-arms behind and never betrayed any of them. I clearly understand we are living in community and only together we can achieve more than we can even imagine.

Edited by maksimiliano

Holy necro! Helloooo, 2013! On-topic, I love Czerka. I wish we had more Czerka content in the game (armour, weapons, decorations, etc.)

Eh, why not?

Droid Technician

1. I'm a former Sith Lord who was a slave before that. After rising to dominance and heading the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge and being one of the Elite on the Dark Council, everything was taken from me when the Eternal Empire invaded and ravaged the galaxy. Now I'm the Empress of the Eternal Alliance but I could use a new job, this one's getting boring.

2. Let's see. First I broke my slave chains to become Sith apprentice to a powerful Sith. Second I bound various Force Spirits to bend them to my will to increase my power. Third I destroyed a power Dark Council member to take my rightful place as his successor and be one of the main leaders of our Empire.

3. The ends justify the means. I was a slave, I had nothing. I had to work my way to the top, overcoming almost impossible odds to get there. So yes, I done whatever it took to achieve my rightful place as a Dark Council member.

4. My 'moral compass' was destroyed the moment I became a slave. I realised that I had to many questionable things in order to survive. This has not changed. I'll do whatever is necessary to succeed.

5. I wouldn't, I would continue to enjoy my cocktails and snacks. With their experiment ending in a failure the company's leadership will turn to me to advance our products and increase our profits.

Well that was fun! Probably pointless now, but still fun.

Edited by SlthBounteHuntah

Hey, long life for Czerka!:)

Can a Jedi, Commnader of Eternal Alliance join Czerka? Why not :cool:

The first one was in line 1, then two Emperor kills :D Just joking, jedi dont need accomplishments to be proud of.

The Jedi Code tells us to choose wisely and not always do what has to be done.

I Am One With the Force and the Force Is With Me. I will ask the Force.

Maybe my colleague will join me and enjoy some cocktails instead of experiments. Otherwise let the Force guide her.:rak_04:

Edited by Jedi_Max