Why the Padawan Braid?

Ylliarus

Bioware,

I have one easy question: why can't Sith Inquisitors get the option to get this hairstyle without the ridiculous Padawan Braid?

http://imgur.com/a/x3RuI

It doesn't even suit a Sith Inquisitor as the Padawan Braid should only be for the Jedi classes and even then they should have the option to have both the hairstyle with and without the braid. I really adore the hairstyle so much and love to give male Sith Warriors or Agents this one as they do have the option to have the hairstyle without that braid. Which leads to my question why can't Sith Inquisitors get the hairstyle too but without that weird braid? With 5 years since the game's release shouldn't two variants of this hairstyle have been added ages ago? One option with the braid and one without?

It's not a padawan braid, it's just a payot. Guess it's fashionable.

But lack of option without it is just lazy.

Well whether it is called a payot or padawan braid, it indeed comes down to it Bioware was a tad lazy by not giving us both options. Like sure if someone loves payots then go ahead and pick it but for me it ruins the entire hairstyle, which without the payot is a great one. It just seems silly that one class or species has the hairstyle with a payot and the other without, like with Jedi I can understand but still there should have been 2 options. The logic with Sith however completely eludes me.