Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PSA: you can donate decoration COPIES from guild stronghold without having to leave

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
PSA: you can donate decoration COPIES from guild stronghold without having to leave

BenduKundalini
09.17.2020 , 04:02 PM | #1
This saves TONS of time when you're decorating your guild flagship. Otherwise you need to go to your personal stronghold every. single. time. to donate a copy of stuff you personally own. (Because you CANNOT DONATE DIRECTLY from Guild decorations menu. Yeah, that's dumb )

1) just go to a decoration vendor (Felusia Stato, prefab droid, etc) OR the GTN

2) from the decorations listed, PREVIEW ITEMS

3) TYPE the item you want in the preview list SEARCH BOX

(ie "Pureblood Sith Lord" or "Throne of Enlightenment".
Of course you need to have unlocked one for yourself first, in order to donate a copy to your guild.)
No typos - otherwise it will not appear in the search box.

4) find the item, voil : you have an option to donate copy to guild, from the comfort of your guild flagship or stronghold.

DONE

[Not to be confused with directly giving a decoration via guild bank, which is a bad idea except for very common items such as basic furniture, or for items that's cannot be copied]

ceryxp
09.17.2020 , 08:52 PM | #2
Or, you could just press U to open the Stronghold Management Window and click on Personal under Decorations to open your personal list of decorations and then find it there and donate it.
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

EHKodiak
09.18.2020 , 05:18 PM | #3
Yeah, you don't need to be in your personal stronghold either, you can do it from anywhere...

BenduKundalini
09.19.2020 , 06:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Or, you could just press U to open the Stronghold Management Window and click on Personal under Decorations to open your personal list of decorations and then find it there and donate it.
I never realized THAT had a menu !!! Many thanks.

Weird, not getting notifications from replies (even though I did subscribe to them)

EHKodiak
09.21.2020 , 06:03 PM | #5
Haha! Glad you got sorted. There's still a few decos that can't be donated for some reason though

BenduKundalini
10.17.2020 , 01:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Ceryxp you have NO IDEA how stoked I am with that information you gave me.
As a matter of fact I tried to click your referral as a thanks, but I suffer from a bug and a closed ticket regarding that matter (error message since last year when trying to click a referral).

What a HUGE leap fprward in quality of life.

(although I find myself speding twice as much in guild copies now lol)

Thanks as well EHKodiak