I give up. Where do I find the quest to get Kira back?

DaZeeZee

You don't get Kira back until after the Onslaught storyline. You can pull a copy out of the companion location terminal in your Odessan base bedroom if you don't want to wait.

Currently trying to start Onslaught but cant find how

At lvl 75, the onslaught mission should be in your ship terminal iirc. You have a few more story missions before you get through it tho. If you skip them, decisions will be made for you that you may not agree with.

There is no "start Onslaught" mission on the console, *ever*.

At level 70+ you can start Inflection Point (the intro mission for Jedi Under Siege/Ossus) from the "Ossus" category on the ship's mission console. When you finish the Jedi Under Siege story, you get Hearts And Minds, and when you finish *that*, you get the beginning of Onslaught.

You can claim a few characters from the terminal. there will be the room ( where you can click on the datapad if you level up hyla, the voss, aygo, ogoogab's influence).

Starting in the southwest room (i think hyla's room), go north a bit, you'll see the tiny room just up on the left. in there is the 4 companion holopad, right across from it is the terminal, it doesnt have any label on it, but right click it anyways.

you can reclaim ones you may have lost and kotet kotfe comps(also works if you killed a comp). so it wont change any stories but you can still use them as an active companion or for crafting