Starting Inquisitor playthroughs

MikeFL

I’m a big fan of the two Inquisitor voice actors, and haven’t fully played thru the whole class story yet. For story (class story and expansion stories) which voice and gender fits better with each subclass? Male Sorcerer and female Assassin, or female Sorcerer and male Assassin? Edited by MikeFL
Spelling errors

The answer to that question is 100% subjective, and also depends on the localisation you play it in. I can't speak for the German VAs, but there's a strong difference between the English-language and French-language female VAs. The English one is what I call "deliciously evil", while the French one just radiates a fairly uniform flat menace.

I'm also not a big fan of the male English-language VA anyway.

In the past, I'd have recommended that you start one of each as a plain Inquisitor and play through to the Fleet before selecting the advanced class, which should give you some idea of what works best for you. Since that's no longer possible, just create a new character (use good appearance settings and all) of each sex and play through a bit. If they feel "wrong", delete them and recreate them as the other class. Remember to sell off all their junk and stash their credits in your legacy storage (available from the yellow kiosks on the Fleet).

I’m a big fan of the two Inquisitor voice actors, and haven’t fully played thru the whole class story yet. For story (class story and expansion stories) which voice and gender fits better with each subclass? Male Sorcerer and female Assassin, or female Sorcerer and male Assassin?

It is subjective. I think the female inquisitor love interest is the pirate (cannot remember his name) and he is pretty boring. The male love interest is Ashra. Dunno if that is much better :/

As for voice acting, it is very subjective. I like the female inquisitor voice. Same for sub class or roles. Gender is not really a factor.