Missing rank of Cybertech recipes?

Thunn

I've noticed while training up Cybertech that although my armoring recipes proceed smoothly from level 1-2-3-4-5-etc, in the modification recipes, rank 3 just isn't there. Can't train it, can't do anything with it. Am I missing a trainer somewhere?

I recall some ranks coming also from Reverse Engineering trainer recipes..

Can't check as I'm at work right now...

Try RE the last green mod before the missing rank.

So far RE doesn't change rank, just changes it from Standard to Prototype to Artifact(haven't tried to see if I can get out of Artifact RE).

Glad to see at least it's not just me, thanks for the responses.

That's been my experience as well...reverse engineering just makes better versions at the same level. I keep thinking I might've missed a trainer or vendor somewhere, but no luck finding them so far. Not a huge deal I guess, I'm already well beyond using those.

I'm around 150 or so Cybertech now, and find that my UI is already extremely cluttered with all the recipes in the list. Might be missing some kind of filter options, but if not, it's something I think I'll recommend in feedback to Bioware.

There are also no mods with secondary stats bar power and crit. us tanks get totally shafted. For some reason there are no tanking mods via cybertech so have to get stuff from quest/badges/flashpoints to even gear as a tank, its a joke really.... hope this gets patched soon.