Title-Reward "Baron" removed from the game? [Spoiler]

hmpf

So, i've just finished "Kingmaker for a day" and chose to marry the lady instead of appointing the the barons son or brother as the new lord.

Sadly I havent got the Baron title. While in beta I got it.

Have they removed this title or is the reward bugged?

Anyone have any infos on this?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone mind telling me how to get the marriage option for Lady Aitalla? I've been quitting the conversation and retrying different lines but nothing seems to be heading in that direction.

I don't want to hit the end of the conversation and find out that I've shot myself in the foot if the baron title is in/put back in.

After thinking about this this their are 2 reasons why it makes sense that the Baron title is gone.

1. Baroness is the the title for female Bounty Hunters. Knight of Alderaan is the title given to male Bounty Hunters, as females are not knights.

2. The main point of picking the son over the daughter is that you get a title.

So I'm just going to kill them all and take the Homewrecker title because Bioware wasn't kind enough to allow us the Baron title.

Edited by PrometheusSD

After thinking about this this their are 2 reasons why it makes sense that the Baron title is gone.

1. Baroness is the the title for female Bounty Hunters. Knight of Alderaan is the title given to male Bounty Hunters, as females are not knights.

2. The main point of picking the son over the daughter is that you get a title.

So I'm just going to kill them all and take the Homewrecker title because Bioware wasn't kind enough to allow us the Baron title.

I'm afraid you are mistaken. My female BH chose the young kid and all she got for her trouble was a Knight of Alderaan title. He even asked her if she wanted to be a baroness... I'm sad.

It could be worse. I chose the top option, and after about 3 seconds of dialogue, it booted me out of the conversation. So I can't start it again, can't reset, can't abandon, can't get any of the titles. There should, at minimum, be a warning on that button.

It could be worse. I chose the top option, and after about 3 seconds of dialogue, it booted me out of the conversation. So I can't start it again, can't reset, can't abandon, can't get any of the titles. There should, at minimum, be a warning on that button.

Once you leave the room you can reset, the bad thing is you have to go back to the Organa house.

I did that to see if I could get Baron

Once you leave the room you can reset, the bad thing is you have to go back to the Organa house.

I did that to see if I could get Baron

You're my hero, I was so panicked I was standing in the phase, unwilling to leave and hoping my ticket got serviced quickly. Flames, save your breath, I'm aware of my ridiculousness. Thank you very much, Prometheus.

I received the title "Baroness" on my female BH a few days back after appointing the son, Raffid. I don't recall using any of the flirt options, though I chose the second option in the final bit with Raffid.

The flow of the conversation was something like: everyone presents their case > I choose Raffid > marriage offer > accept > say general nice things until the dialogue ends.

Character Screen/In-game

Codex Entry

I'm at this point in the class questline too. I'm a male BH, chose all the flirt options in previous conversations, and chose Lady Aitalla at the end of Kingmaker for a Day, but the conversation didn't lead to any dialogue choices for marriage. Has any male BH been able to receive the Baron title?

I'm afraid you are mistaken. My female BH chose the young kid and all she got for her trouble was a Knight of Alderaan title. He even asked her if she wanted to be a baroness... I'm sad.

odd, I chose Raffid and I received "Baroness" title as a female Chiss BH last Thursday.

Can anyone confirm a green post or some other statement from BioWare telling us they were removed? Or is everyone just assuming they were removed because they disappeared and/or you can't seem to get them anymore? Because the titles are still present as potential entries. Meaning if they have been taken out, it is now impossible to get 100% codex completion.

I created a ticket ingame about this and got this response:

[...]

Thank you for contacting us with this bug report. Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

[...]

So, no update about this. :(

Edit: I didnt categorize it as a bug report but as an character issue.

Edited by hmpf