Green Stories and Groups

SalimaB

A few of us have tried to group to go into a common green area, but seem to get seperated for the mission. Alone there is no way to beat the mobs, any advice, it's the Use the data spike on the console in the The Separatists' Stronghold (Quest). I've been trying since lvl 8 and die trying to get there.

If it's a story quest it usually says right at the green barrier that only one member of the same class as you are allowed beyond that point. So if you are say, a Sith Inquisitor then only you and a Sith Warrior can cross the barrier. No other Sith Inquisitors can cross the barrier. If it only says group phase when you get to the barrier then any combination of classes can go through it as a group.

This is in the beginning section still < level 10. I think we are all troopers there.

Well even in the beginning levels that's the way it is. I played as a Sith Warrior and the Warrior and the Inquisitor shared the same starting planet. I don't know about the trooper starter planet if you share with the smuggler or anything. Either way, if it says that only one member of the same class can enter the area then only you can enter unless someone of a different class is in your group (like a smuggler).