Legacy name doing strange things at the guild tab

Tageca

So I wanted to check how long I haven't been online with characters in a guild when I realized I couldn't find them back the way I usually do: looking at the legacy name. But when I did, I couldn't see my characters. :eek: So I used the character name filter and found this:

Character I was logged in with at the time: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512004350567251978/523169817776226317/Screenshot_2018-12-14_17_07_47_021112.jpg

Other characters in that guild: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512004350567251978/523169934172225550/Screenshot_2018-12-14_16_48_12_791233.jpg

Is there anyone else who has/had this problem? If so, were you able to solve it? Or is it one of the bugs that came along with patch 5.10?

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like a couple other posts about this bug. The only reason I noticed it is because as default GM, I created a sub rank for my alts to give them mostly same powers as my prime character. With the default Security Key being on, it caused those alts to be demoted to Recruit. Being on same account that didn't make any sense till I noticed Legacy names were changed.

As far as the name changes go, as I repeated a couple times in /bug threads, have a buddy with invite ability in your guild work with you.

Quit your guild with the expectation that you'll be immediately re-invited. You do not need to do this with every toon in your legacy in that guild, just one. That should fix the names for all. It's worked for me three times now across all my guilds.

As far as the name changes go, as I repeated a couple times in /bug threads, have a buddy with invite ability in your guild work with you.

Quit your guild with the expectation that you'll be immediately re-invited.

As I stated, that did not work for me.