So...what to do with extra Ship Req?

ptwonline

I'm starting to get close to maxing out some fighters and I'm wondering if there is any incentive--aside from trying to win, of course--to keep using those fully-upgraded fighters vs just flying newer ones. Is there any reasonable way to transfer the Ship Req, or perhaps use it for something else down the line?

this. heck right now I'm using my mastered ship qutie a bit in an attempt to bank ship req to transfer to FR on the 4th when we get a buncha new toys.

Yesterday when the 10th ship became available it was really amazing to do the daily and weekly then convert it all to fleet req. Finally got my Scout mastered :D

Yesterday when the 10th ship became available it was really amazing to do the daily and weekly then convert it all to fleet req. Finally got my Scout mastered :D

Sucker... 1 CC = 25 Ship > Fleet conversion

147.5k to master iirc

You just spent how much $ to master a ship you admitted that you never fly?!?

Sucker... 1 CC = 25 Ship > Fleet conversion

147.5k to master iirc

You just spent how much $ to master a ship you admitted that you never fly?!?

I'll be flying it more now. From the few matches I did with it last night I was enjoying the final tier in a few of the trees, notably clusters and distortion field.

Right now I probably split my flying time 75/25 (used to be 90/10 until I got a few key upgrades in my IL-5 that it made it so much more fun) in favor of my Pike vs IL-5. I see it going 60/40 or 50//50 now.

Whatever the current cost of CC to $$ I don't know or care. If I run out I will buy more.

Edited by Kain_Turinbar

I'll be flying it more now. From the few matches I did with it last night I was enjoying the final tier in a few of the trees, notably clusters and distortion field.

Right now I probably split my flying time 75/25 (used to be 90/10 until I got a few key upgrades in my IL-5 that it made it so much more fun) in favor of my Pike vs IL-5. I see it going 60/40 or 50//50 now.

Whatever the current cost of CC to $$ I don't know or care. If I run out I will buy more.

Okay, lol.

The cost to convert 10k ship req to fleet req is 5 dollars. Enjoy spending 150 dollars on ships you don't use. Glad you have that kind of money to throw around. Maybe you should do something useful with it, like give it to Doctor's Without Borders, if it means that little to you~

Edited by silvershadows

Okay, lol.

The cost to convert 10k ship req to fleet req is 5 dollars. Enjoy spending 150 dollars on ships you don't use. Glad you have that kind of money to throw around. Maybe you should do something useful with it, like give it to Doctor's Without Borders, if it means that little to you~

People will spend money however they choose. You have no right to tell them otherwise. if they get pleasure out of spending money on virtual items, who are you to tell them different?

Okay, lol.

The cost to convert 10k ship req to fleet req is 5 dollars. Enjoy spending 150 dollars on ships you don't use.

It's more like 3.75. If you feel the need to convert like 140k (basically a full ship) then it's less than 53 bucks.

Even if your 5 per 10k was right, you'd still only need 75 bucks to master a ship from absolute scratch.

Glad you have that kind of money to throw around.

It sounds like you are wildly jelly actually, being as how the next thing you say is tell him to give it away instead of getting joy out of it. It's very easy to be generous with other peoples money, as studies repeatedly show.

When it comes to the original topic though- once you master a ship, you can basically aim to complete it, or spend money to convert coins around. I actually think it is unwise to move too much around with cash because you might want to play that ship someday! There should be something better, I agree.

People will spend money however they choose. You have no right to tell them otherwise. if they get pleasure out of spending money on virtual items, who are you to tell them different?

Meh, I'm just saying. Seems kinda pointless to pay for it when it doesn't really take that long if you play. Money could go to better stuff. But if that's what floats your boat, go for it, lol.

It sounds like you are wildly jelly actually, being as how the next thing you say is tell him to give it away instead of getting joy out of it. It's very easy to be generous with other peoples money, as studies repeatedly show.

Naw, i don't give a crap, I converted some ship req with cartel coins myself. I just don't see the point in spending that kind of money when it isnt that hard to do it just by playing.

Also, I'm the kind of person who gets joy out of giving things away so there's that too~