Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

CaptainPeabo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just wanted to throw my name out here so everyone knows me. I'm Nwahs, aka Shawn, leader of Pax. Really hoping to get to know more guild leaders out there and do some networking, see if we can't build some friendships and friendly rivalries, talk about our server and what we think we can do as leaders to make the game more fun for all of our guild members.

A council meeting for guild leaders sounds like an excellent idea. I have sent you an in-game mail, Bryson. I am the guild leader of The Council of Honor (Republic), and I am very interested in attending the meeting. My in-game name (for my main character) is Kreldor. Our guild website is http://www.thecouncilofhonor.com. 1:00 PM EST on December 9th should work quite well. Again, thank you for organizing this, Bryson. Edited by Kreldore

A council meeting for guild leaders sounds like an excellent idea. I have sent you an in-game mail, Bryson. I am the guild leader of The Council of Honor (Republic), and I am very interested in attending the meeting. My in-game name (for my main character) is Kreldor. Our guild website is http://www.thecouncilofhonor.com. 1:00 PM EST on December 9th should work quite well. Again, thank you for organizing this, Bryson.

Awesome and ill be sure to send you an in-game email for the location soon, everyone I will be doing this today and the agenda for what we'll be going over in the meeting

Im working on the the imp side for letters but I've put out the letters for the republic side. But for any other guilds interested here's the same letter.

Hey everyone,

We will be holding the meeting on Dec 9th at 1pm EST, Due to the size we ask that attendees come to Silppery Slopes Cantina - Lower Promenade Nar Shadaa. We will be using this to coordinate our talks in the /say chat, and one representative will be our teamspeak. Agenda:

Guild Relations, PvE, PvP, Social Events, Crafting and Trading, and other suggestions. This meeting isn't just us talking, it's about all of us coming up with ideas and using them so lets have some creativity.

I'll have to send someone in my place if any of my guildies will be on at that time. Theres no way I can make the meeting if it's at 1pm EST, we normally don't start logging on until around 5pm EST.

Its ok thats fine after the meeting im going to try and start talking to guild personally as well so if your representative doesnt get all the info let me know.

Will you be posting the minutes on this thread after the meeting is concluded?

I can do that but the big thing is for the guild leaders to be there and meet each other and talk. Us working together should start with that and not a list of changes we want to impose on the POT5 community.

I can do that but the big thing is for the guild leaders to be there and meet each other and talk. Us working together should start with that and not a list of changes we want to impose on the POT5 community.

Oh I will be at the meeting. I would just like the minutes as a reference.

Correction, going to have my girlfriend spam call me until I wake up. I normally don't wake up until 5pm on most days, but I'll do my best to be there. Have you gotten many responses from guilds that plan on being there?

Hey just so ppl know we will be using our teamspeak for the meeting, I know some of you guys probably use vent, but if we can get ppl on ts for one day that would be great. Again the meeting is in nar shadda at the lower promenade cantina at 1pm est. See everyone there!