Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Possibility of Solo Operations?


olagatonjedi's Avatar


olagatonjedi
02.27.2018 , 06:58 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
Nearly all of the posts in favor of this, in the last 5 pages of this thread, are from you. So what am I missing? Other than you have no valid grounds for your arguments? Or that you're just trolling by constantly repeating yourself?
People continue to ask questions, so i attempt to reclarify, since the questions have already been answered. If you wish to call that trolling, that is your choice. It makes no difference to me.

olagatonjedi's Avatar


olagatonjedi
02.27.2018 , 07:02 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by VegasTheLost View Post
Where did this came from dude? We were talking about SM ops, not NiMs. Two different cases. And yeah I will say that if you have 30 minutes to play DON'T TRY TO DO NIM OPS. Simple.
I dont recall limiting my conversation to sm. I am looking for challenge and opportunity for everyone, not just myself. Your question is proof enough that people arent reading the whole thread.

PorsaLindahl's Avatar


PorsaLindahl
02.27.2018 , 09:34 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by masstershake View Post
There is nothing people can say without you coming up with some pointless argument which everyone rips apart because none of your points are valid but Ahhh damnit I fell for it...troll lvl 10/10.. Nice job.
That's just it. His argument has been ripped apart numerous times, but he keeps falling back to it.

olagatonjedi's Avatar


olagatonjedi
02.27.2018 , 09:38 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
That's just it. His argument has been ripped apart numerous times, but he keeps falling back to it.
Totally bro!! You ripped it totally apart bro!! He totally needs to accept what you say just because your God, bro!

LordTurin's Avatar


LordTurin
02.27.2018 , 10:06 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Totally bro!! You ripped it totally apart bro!! He totally needs to accept what you say just because your God, bro!
You're*
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

olagatonjedi's Avatar


olagatonjedi
02.27.2018 , 01:35 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
You're*
Thanks bro, mi edumacation didnt hellp mee mutch.

PorsaLindahl's Avatar


PorsaLindahl
02.27.2018 , 05:49 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Totally bro!! You ripped it totally apart bro!! He totally needs to accept what you say just because your God, bro!
Don't be angry. Just accept that you're wrong. The opportunity is there for people to do operations. It's up to them to take it. All of those "reasons" for not doing them as intended are just excuses for their choices.

I don't do ops very often, but I have in the past. I've never really enjoyed doing them, either. I find them tedious, time consuming, and not really worth my time and effort. But that's me. That's my excuse. Can I do them? Sure. If I wanted to. I have plenty of opportunities to do them. I just choose not to. I'll fill in if my guild needs someone and I have time for it, though.

Oh, and I'm not your "bro."

LordTurin's Avatar


LordTurin
02.27.2018 , 06:06 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Thanks bro, mi edumacation didnt hellp mee mutch.
That's alright, always happy to help teach people
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

lightSaberAddiCt's Avatar


lightSaberAddiCt
02.27.2018 , 07:06 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Whether or not they make ops soloable, they need to have challenging content for solo players that offer similar rewards to ops. We all pay the same sub, so we should all have an opportunity to experience the same things regardless of time commitment, something that for many is unchangeable. Skill level can change based on player, and is generally modifiable, so that should the the determining factor towards someones ability to complete all content in the game. Imo.
You can, it is called CXP. As for solo OPs, I mean that is an oxymoron if I have ever read one. But please, dont try to play the "I have a life and limited time " BS, I own a restaurant, care for a father with cancer, and work about a 55+ hour week, and I can still jump in an operation here or there.

Your personal play style does not define what a game is. You CHOOSE not to do an operation, but just because you pay a sub, does not give you the right define what a game feature is. Nowadays I may be able to do maybe 1 or 2 ops a month, but I am not here trying to tell them to cater to my individual circumstances because I pay a sub. All you paying a sub grants you is monthly access to the game. Just like me.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

olagatonjedi's Avatar


olagatonjedi
02.27.2018 , 08:08 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
Don't be angry. Just accept that you're wrong. The opportunity is there for people to do operations. It's up to them to take it. All of those "reasons" for not doing them as intended are just excuses for their choices.

I don't do ops very often, but I have in the past. I've never really enjoyed doing them, either. I find them tedious, time consuming, and not really worth my time and effort. But that's me. That's my excuse. Can I do them? Sure. If I wanted to. I have plenty of opportunities to do them. I just choose not to. I'll fill in if my guild needs someone and I have time for it, though.

Oh, and I'm not your "bro."
Youve already gave your opinion, no need to repeat it. Your opinion is yours to hold on to, but it doesnt remove facts that some people dont have the same opportunities as others, based on individualized factors beyond their control. I dont care if you want to call it an excuse or not. They are factual, actual, valid issues that can be addressed by none other than the devs (not you). Respond with the same nonsense if youd like, i appreciate the attention it brings to the issue at hand. Im find being rhe shield to take the brunt of opposition and personal attacks if my valid points get received by the actual people who make a difference, whether in this game or the next.