Dat jump.

Tachenko_Yuri

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a changed animation.

What does it look like? Better? Worse?

I'm not going to lie, the current one we've had looks stiff and cartoony... I don't throw my hands up in the air when i jump like a cartoon character...

What does it look like? Better? Worse?

I'm not going to lie, the current one we've had looks stiff and cartoony... I don't throw my hands up in the air when i jump like a cartoon character...

The animation you get with a weapon drawn is now also the animation you get without a weapon drawn. Likely just a bug.

How awful the animation is depends on currently equipped weapon. On commando, for example, it looks awful

It seems they added a new animation when without weapon (no weapon in slot), which looks nice and bit more realistic, but it somehow got bugged and does not happen when you have weapon equipped but holstered. Instead it plays the animation you would get with your weapon drawn out.

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

There is a bug where when you jump, your character does their jump animation as if they had their weapon drawn even if it isn't. This is a bug and we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric

Hey guys,

There is a bug where when you jump, your character does their jump animation as if they had their weapon drawn even if it isn't. This is a bug and we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric

Wait wait wait, did you just...oh my God you did. "...we will work on getting it PLACED on the known issues list." LMAO! Congratulations! I found my new signature sir! *snicker*

Wait wait wait, did you just...oh my God you did. "...we will work on getting it PLACED on the known issues list." LMAO! Congratulations! I found my new signature sir! *snicker*

Language isn't your strong suit, is it?

Hey guys,

-eric

Might as well go for it...

Any chance some class specific jumps could be added? Slight rocket boost from the Bouty Hunter's jet pack for a hop. Jedi acrobatic jump?

If a bug was created could that be because some work was being done on the jumps? Maybe it's just a stance thing... or the way bugs work I guess someone might have tried fixing a companion issue and it somehow screwed this up lol :rak_02:

Hey guys,

-eric

HAHA. Possibly the most ridiculous and sickening thing I've ever heard from a developer. We'll work on getting a problem written down on a list somewhere. Do you know how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

Placing a newly discovered bug on a backlog of tasks is standard software development practice. The bug will be prioritised (based on severity) and fixed relative to other work within the responsible team. Unless the bug is literally breaks the product, it won't be fixed immediately.

These bugs are disgusting and unacceptable and need to be squashed ASAP! Okay, 2.2.3. , how many weeks do we have to endure ridiculous slow-mo jumping and irritating stubbornly non-fading chat windows? If they produce such bugs with just a minor patch, imagine how many things 2.3, a major patch, would break!!!!!:mad::mad:

Placing a newly discovered bug on a backlog of tasks is standard software development practice. The bug will be prioritised (based on severity) and fixed relative to other work within the responsible team. Unless the bug is literally breaks the product, it won't be fixed immediately.

So.... Not so SOON™? :rolleyes:

Edited by Glower

HAHA. Possibly the most ridiculous and sickening thing I've ever heard from a developer. We'll work on getting a problem written down on a list somewhere. Do you know how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

Almost as ridiculous as what you just typed. They made a mistake, created a bug, and are working on it. Please, tell me the last time a corporation came out and not only admitted there IS an issue, but took ownership of it and is working to resolve it. Your post is only funny to you, and those like you who think their armchair development skills rival that of a company who actually does it for a living.