Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invisible and Unclickable NPCs

KausticDrainei
02.20.2014 , 07:08 PM | #1
Hello all reading,
I'm having trouble with seeing some NPC's in the game I am not even able to click on them. This has happened to me with random NPC's but it mainly happens with the droids in the Senate tower and the rakghouls on Taris. (These are the only ones I know of so far.) PLEASE help if you can. Also if you need any info like DxDiag just post thank you!

Jerba
02.20.2014 , 07:37 PM | #2
I recommend posting this in the Customer Service forums since this sounds like an issue with your computer and not a general bug.
In most cases, you can fix this by relogging, and if they are still invisible, use the repair function in the launcher.

Callaron
02.20.2014 , 10:16 PM | #3
Also try updating your graphic card's drivers; it sounds a lot like a graphical issue to me. (I've had similar problems on games that weren't compatible with one of my former graphic cards)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

KausticDrainei
02.21.2014 , 05:31 AM | #4
Thank you for The help And telling me where to post this and I shall update my graphics card as soon as possible!