Eternity Vault Bugs (norm/HM/NM)

Ok some of these bugs are a pain in the ***. I mean For example the council, if they reset cuz dps was slow or some other lame reason, everyone has to leave the instance/ops and the leader has to reset the ops. Otherwise when you attempt the council again one of the council member is bugged (and no its not the buff that makes him immune), he literally takes no damage. We tested to see if it was on a timer or something but I was still trying to kill him when he had 98% of his health and everyone else was finished. It happens to a random member.

The last boss last night reset for some reason on phase 3. This is the first time thats ever happen to us and we don't know why.

I have not encountered other bugs apart from the usual in other threads (like the pylons on HM) but if anyone else does please post it in here so that BW can see them and hopefully fix them.

P.S. Has anyone notice that 8 man HM is easier than 16 man normal?

Soa is an extremely buggy fight. One of the worst ive ever seen, in any game. Balls spawning after he starts phase 3? Check. People dieing on platforms, only to have their body be invisible to the rest of the OP, even though they can see the OP perfectly fine, check. Tossed in the air when he goes into phase 3, then have yourself dropped to the bottom, alive, but unable to move, be rezed if you /stuck or see anyone, check. Popped balls failing to disappear, causing confusion as to where an active ball really is, check. Oh and him sometimes failing to properly follow the tank to get into position for the spikes, instead glitching around, check!

Yes some of these can be mitigated by better execution, but I dont see what the point of a combat rez is if bodies are made invisible.

Edited by Annexium