The Fate of BioWare

VelvetSanity

Your post suggested that the paranoia over the end of this game is unfounded, but then you posted a link for an entirely different BW game. So it was a bit of a mixed message.

Exactly!

Now that it's settled you are going to another game, can I have your stuff?

The point, since you insist on being obtuse, is that BioWare is still working on other games (specifically, a Dragon Age game, which is one of BW’s main IPs) and so it doesn’t matter what happens with Anthem :p

You can fight over who gets my stuff after I’m pushing up daisies. And I’m planning to outlive all of you, so good luck with that.

Edited by VelvetSanity

The point, since you insist on being obtuse, is that BioWare is still working on other games (specifically, a Dragon Age game, which is one of BW’s main IPs) and so it doesn’t matter what happens with Anthem :p

You can fight over who gets my stuff after I’m pushing up daisies. And I’m planning to outlive all of you, so good luck with that.

I see. So, a trailer for a not-yet-made game somehow predicts the fate of BW? Seems a bit of a stretch. I think maybe you worry too much, stop looking for signs that BW is going to survive some perceived failure of business.

I see. So, a trailer for a not-yet-made game somehow predicts the fate of BW? Seems a bit of a stretch. I think maybe you worry too much, stop looking for signs that BW is going to survive some perceived failure of business.

I just got sick of hearing “how Anthem does determines what happens to BioWare”.

For anyone concerned and/or paranoid about the possible demise of BioWare, take that paranoia and shove it back down into the pits it rose from.

Not sure who is concerned about BW but SWTOR is another story all together.

Not sure who is concerned about BW but SWTOR is another story all together.

I am really surprised this game is still around. Not because of players; but, it's the last thing still tied to the now "Legends" world of Star Wars.

I am glad it's still here, but I expect Disney to step in at some point, but in the mean time we are still here and we should revel in the last place we will ever hear the word "KORRIBAN"

The point, since you insist on being obtuse, is that BioWare is still working on other games

But not working on this one obviously.

So what's the point of the post? options when this game goes **** up?

Cheers

Edited by LordDarrack

Well, BW Edmonton is moving into a fancy new office space downtown, it's unlikely they would do that if there was concern about EA killing the studio.

Doesn't have jack all to do with SWTOR but still, all evidence suggests BW is doing just fine.

As for SWTOR, there is plenty of evidence that development isn't dead yet. Most recently, the introduction of dynamic weather on Ossus. This is an investment technology, something that takes time to develop with the expectation it will have a ROI across an extended period of time. Not conclusive on its own of course, but it isn't something you do if you are expecting imminent maintenance mode.