Plz stop stacking classes on one team BW.....

Raansu

Can you at least try to put some kind of code in that prevents this when its same faction at least?? 4 PT's, 4 Sins, 4 Sorcs......sigh. Hell today on my mara we had 4 mara's on my team vs 4 sorcs.....really? The game couldn't split the classes up?

*sigh* /venting

Can you at least try to put some kind of code in that prevents this when its same faction at least?? 4 PT's, 4 Sins, 4 Sorcs......sigh. Hell today on my mara we had 4 mara's on my team vs 4 sorcs.....really? The game couldn't split the classes up?

*sigh* /venting

assuming you are talking about the regs and not solo ranked q; this can be harder than one thinks. mostly because BW can not break up teams that are grouped together.

But I hear ya. its especially frustrating when one team gets 2 heals and the other gets none.

assuming you are talking about the regs and not solo ranked q; this can be harder than one thinks. mostly because BW can not break up teams that are grouped together.

But I hear ya. its especially frustrating when one team gets 2 heals and the other gets none.

Talking about yolo.

Talking about yolo.

i would understand not caring about this if the player pool was large and rating had a meaningful influence on team composition, but it does not. not really. so yes, class composition is actually more significant in many, if not most, matches. but it's difficult to create a mechanism for this when it shouldn't be an issue in the first place. it's just a symptom of low participation.

i would understand not caring about this if the player pool was large and rating had a meaningful influence on team composition, but it does not. not really. so yes, class composition is actually more significant in many, if not most, matches. but it's difficult to create a mechanism for this when it shouldn't be an issue in the first place. it's just a symptom of low participation.

Harbinger doesn't really have this issue(for now....lol I see different people every night). Yes rating means jack but I still enjoy arenas but I really hate the lack of effort put into the matchmaking.

Edited by Raansu

Harbinger doesn't really have this issue(for now....lol I see different people every night). Yes rating means jack but I still enjoy arenas but I really hate the lack of effort put into the matchmaking.

yep. no argument here. the matchmaking is pretty bad. but there's a gear gate now. so it's actually better than it was last patch. lol