Conquered Exarch Wrist

Sukhrajsgh

Hey,

I have a question to killing the Paladins in Star Fortress Heroic 2+ still drop conquered exarch wrist?

And do I have to be level 65 for it to drop or is being a higher level also ok?

Unless they have recently stealth fixed it the wrists and decos still won't drop in the H2s if you are over 65. There are recolors available though through crafting and from the Ossus world drops.

So what your are saying is that I need to be level 65 or lower if I want the wrist pieces to drop, right?

It is my understanding that you have to be level 65 to get them to drop, yes. I have not tested this myself since I have never been able to solo the heroic SF myself at that level.

As I mentioned in the other thread today, I’ve probably done 2 dozen or more heroic runs since 5.0 and I haven’t gotten the bracers or decos ever since. The decos do drop from the solo mode but the bracers don’t drop anywhere anymore. I /bug it every time but I don’t think it’s a priority. Hopefully it gets fixed someday.

Even when the level cap was 65 they didn't drop for me. As I recall, if they ever dropped it was super rare. I suppose someone must have some, but not many.

They were reasonable. I would estimate that before 4.2 I would get one to drop 50% of the time. Mind you back then I was more religious about doing the Paladins in the heroic mode. TOR Fashion wrote they could drop off Knights, and perhaps in that 4.0-4.2 era the drop chance was highest from Heroic-Mode Paladins and lowest for Solo-Mode Knights. I can't be sure how many I got from Solo-mode Knights vs Heroic-mode Paladins, but I know I would often get them from the latter. I had many duplicates which I sold to the junk vendor, because, why would I ever presume that they'd disappear? :mad: There were four varieties (Armored, Powered, Subterfuge, Meditation) so that also affected one's chances of getting a complete set, but I have one copy of all four sets complete, and it was all from before 4.2.

I get the notion of "development priorities," and maybe this bug is harder to fix than I would think changing entries in loot tables ought to be. They're not bad repeatable content though, and I think more people would do heroic modes if the decos and bracers were fixed.

I thought the wrists were a quest reward, or was that the other pieces to the sets?

The other Pieces are Quest Rewards (6 Star Fortresses - 6 Pieces). The wrist are, or at least in early 4.x were, random Drops.

some somewhere said it got remove when the loot system was done over back in 4.0

Had to have been sometime after 4.0, because they didn't exist prior to 4.0. There was a big rejiggering of loot sometime relatively early in the 4.x cycle - 4.2 as someone says sounds about right.

It doesn't particularly bother me, as the gloves cover up the wrist slot, but it is annoying.

I said it before and I'll say it again, they should just update the wrist as a reward. Just make it part of the reward if you complete all the bunkers.

I have three sets of armor complete with the wrist, and one set of armor that needs just the wrist. No character I've run gets that last wrist... I'll take any wrist as long as it is a wrist...