HM & NM Explosive Conflict Raid Locks?

This probably is already posted some were, but I could not find it. Does anyone know if the Nightmare just like all the other raids will share raid locks with Hard Mode? Being that they drop two different Tiers of gear, I feel if they are its a little debatable.

That is a really good question. Lets go with the smart option, it had better be on it's own lock-out - otherwise there will be people yelling!

That is a really good question. Lets go with the smart option, it had better be on it's own lock-out - otherwise there will be people yelling!

Why would people yell about NiM and HM sharing a lock? not like we havent had months to clear it on HM and get every scrap of gear that is now outdated by dread guard.

Why would people yell about NiM and HM sharing a lock? not like we havent had months to clear it on HM and get every scrap of gear that is now outdated by dread guard.

because I know a lot of guilds that take people who are fully geared to help out less geared groups.

because I know a lot of guilds that take people who are fully geared to help out less geared groups.

Well Since You Can use Black Hole Comms for the Dread Guard Relics, the ones one tier above campaign, it would be great to be able to continue getting Black hole comms on HM and Haz Mat and Dread Guard from Nightmare.

:)

Lots of guilds, including mine, use HM EC as mat runs. We RE everything and average 120 stabilizers per run.

120 stabilizers = roughly a full set of Dreadguard.

Edited by Dragonbgone

120 per run? really? that seems very high even pulling out all mods and r/e them

edit: 16 man?.. just did some quick math and assuming every boss drops a piece of BH gear plus the armoring at kephess (i.e. pants, gloves andything with modible slots) i got 60

Edited by wetslampigduex

120 per run? really? that seems very high even pulling out all mods and r/e them

edit: 16 man?.. just did some quick math and assuming every boss drops a piece of BH gear plus the armoring at kephess (i.e. pants, gloves andything with modible slots) i got 60

Yes, 16 man.