Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All sith: Read please

Bobinator
03.11.2012 , 01:08 PM | #21
Dear Dar'jeti

Remember who is fighting your wars for you...

Sincerely Mandalore's

-Bounty Hunter.
As of right now, i'm rash free.

Duduneco
03.12.2012 , 09:41 PM | #22
Dear Pistolwhip,
Your message here is a mockery to The Sith and The Empire. So you are either insane or a fool. Either way, if I get my hands on you, which I will, I will make you suffer until you beg for a swift death. As of this I pronounce a bounty. 200,000 credits for anyone who brings him to me dead. 1,000,000 alive.

Darth Mythor.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Guildrum
03.13.2012 , 08:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
Dear Pistolwhip,
Your message here is a mockery to The Sith and The Empire. So you are either insane or a fool. Either way, if I get my hands on you, which I will, I will make you suffer until you beg for a swift death. As of this I pronounce a bounty. 200,000 credits for anyone who brings him to me dead. 1,000,000 alive.

Darth Mythor.
Dear Darth Mythor,

I am sure Pistolwhip appreciates the bounty. You are not a successful bounty hunter if you don't tick off those in authority.

Sincerely,
"Lazy Eye" Shaffer
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

epicfear
05.07.2012 , 01:54 PM | #24
Dear pistolwhip:

While i thank you for bringing up many valid points, i unfortunately like my internal organ's continued function, and am not stupid enough to risk that by bringing your greivances before the dark council.
I am, however, willing to pay you and those like you to take care of many of the greivances you brought forth. you will, of course, be compensated. with actual credits instead of a lightsaber to the gut or a crushed trachea. payment of the latter nature tends to preclude repeatedly hiring efficient bounty hunters.

sincerely;

Darth teravor

ps. i would give you alot of credits if you could figure out how to mount one of your flamethrowers on a lightsaber.

Bird_of_Thunder
07.18.2012 , 12:18 AM | #25
Bounty Hunter Response:
You saved the Empire 4 times? Psh, I've won the Great Hunt twice and I'm one if the best there is. I took out 4 Jedi at one time with nothing but a vibroknife. That's Mandalorian toughness for ya. So before you start bragging, check my price on the HoloNet. There's a reason I get paid that much for my hunts. Amatuer...

Warrior Response:
He's got a valid point. Our government is being run into the ground. We must bring down the Emperor. I call a peace treaty to finally bring that fool down!!!
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Crezelle
07.18.2012 , 12:32 AM | #26
To all those concerned ( sith, jedi, and bounty hunter)

Can't we all get along? I'm tired of cleaning up after sith shenanegins, and unlike the afformentioned bounty hunter, i am completely content to not draw attention to myself or my assistants after saving both your imp and pub behinds in one move. Instead of fighting amongst each other, we need to better ourselves, and strengthen our empire from within!
signed- one sugary-sweet LS V cipher.

ps. Ohhh man did you guys know how wasted you can get on membrosia?!

pps. if you kill the captain on black talon again, i WILL keep sending you to dromund kaas
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

BarneyBash
11.22.2012 , 12:49 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SNEAKYSIX View Post
REPUBLIC RESPONSE,

OUr boffins intercepted your plea and it was read out at the Annually Wookie Knit wear conference.. We all laughed intensly that one of us had to be admitted to hospital.
The fact is the republic have twice as many armed and ready to crush the imperials. Its a popular propaganda mis-conception that there is more Sith.

In your absence this weekend your mud hut will be crushed your pet nerf violated lol and your credits given to a local Nerf herd healing sanctuary.

Long live the Republic

P.s only jest x
your BOTHANS defected to the empire because of your ineptitude
TROLOLOL

Bird_of_Thunder
11.24.2012 , 10:50 AM | #28
Dear Pistolwhip,

So has every bounty hunter past Dromund Kaas.

Sincerely,
Everyone else did the quests too
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lord_O_Death_Joe
12.11.2012 , 02:12 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by mousestalker View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by kalimarr View Post
Rouge Sith Lords are very over-powdered.
I disagree. The differences between them and regular Sith lords are purely cosmetic.
This ^
-
*.....*.,,....Lv fr r d lk pr....,,.*......*
.......,~,.....Srh hrugh Awsmss.....,~,.......
.._.~;`~._,;~,................... Joe ....................,~;,_.~`;~._..

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 02:21 AM | #30
Let me see if I can summarize what your saying... You need a life.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.