"refund owned identical items cartel pack items system"

-Niasha-

Hey there.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a vendor to game , or just simply "right click" a item menu choise. In order to sell back those items you own several copies off.

I have soooooo many copies of banners and other toys, bronze armor parts, and such that i really cant get rid off by selling em on marked. The reason i cant sell em is basicly so many player own many copies of the items and we are all trying to get rid of em. Without deleting em !

How about make a system where we could sell the item back for a few cartel coins. It doesn have to be much, could just be a low price like 10 cartel coins per item. Then we could atleast get something back. ( we just paid 250 to get like 4 or 5 items) And since its a virtual currency you dont really lose any real money yourself.

We did support you guys , how about abit of support back to clean up the mess in our vaults :)

There would maybe be a few "re-seller" buying items with credit and selling em if you made this system, that would only happen until people learn the new feature the first few days. But you could make rules like you must have a copy of the item in your collection in order to sell or something like it. or say only armor parts, toys can be returned. So people dont sell all there companion faction boost items , scrap metal or other items you dont think fit for resell.

I mean alone in rebel/imperial banners i have easy over 40 laying around, i have bought ALOT of cartel packs over the years and i myself have many many many dublicates that i really cant get rid of, except by deleting em. But why delete something you paid real money to get ? I actualy own 3 characters made just to hold cartel items in there personal vaults.

Hope my english is good enough for you to understand my idea fully, maybe ask if you need something explaned another way.

Have a continued nice day.

Niasha

Highlighted parts: does not compute. You've played this game for "years" and you get that basic fact wrong?

How it does that not make sence, It means i got over 40 banners laying around combined being either imperial or republic afiliated. And if you mean my spelling i allready addressed its not something iam super at.

And yes years. This game has been here more then one year you know, selling packs. And some items have been used in more then one pack series.

And how on earth does that effect the idea of the suggestion ... go away mr troll.

The Republic and Imperial wall banners are free items you get for doing the housing quest or from the credit vendor, not cartel items. I've always seen the floor banners list for at least 100k, so you should be able to sell those well. I check gtn prices daily and it is a rarity to find even the most common cartel decoration for less than 40k. Vendor items are another matter.

The Republic and Imperial wall banners are free items you get for doing the housing quest or from the credit vendor, not cartel items. I've always seen the floor banners list for at least 100k, so you should be able to sell those well. I check gtn prices daily and it is a rarity to find even the most common cartel decoration for less than 40k. Vendor items are another matter.

Are you sure we are talking about same banner ? Because i dont mean the wall banner , i mean the one you place on ground via activation item. and on my server you cant even sell em for 1k credit , heck at times i see em for 1 credit and 100 credit :)

Here is a link to the very first cartel pack evar sold ..it contained both banners:

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/04/swtor-cartel-market-pack-list/#1

How it does that not make sence, It means i got over 40 banners laying around combined being either imperial or republic afiliated. And if you mean my spelling i allready addressed its not something iam super at.

And yes years. This game has been here more then one year you know, selling packs. And some items have been used in more then one pack series.

And how on earth does that effect the idea of the suggestion ... go away mr troll.

The basic fact is that the non-Empire faction is not "rebel". Or that's a very, very strange way to spell "Republic".

The basic fact is that the non-Empire faction is not "rebel". Or that's a very, very strange way to spell "Republic".

ah so you not a troll, just a regular spelling nazi. Its cool then :)

It was clear what i meant and it still doesn reflect the point of my idea having that mistake there, since that was only one item out of many i wanted to have an effect on.

they kinda still are rebels in the imperial eyes if you think technicly over it, so not entirely wrong :p But sure you are right.

Edited by JackieKo