Favourite titles - Imperial, Republic whatever!

AshlaBoga

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite title is GENERAL.

It IS an ACTUAL title... it just hasn't been seen since beta because players whined about being punished for being dark side so they got rid of General and all Jedi get Master regardless of anything the story might say about it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's "Jedi General". And yes, if that were in, that'd be in my top 3. I'd actually like that for an LS toon - maybe the title could be awarded for completing the Corellia class quest regardless of outcome, because the whole class quest is about you basically being just that. Also, I'd like SIS Operative to be brought back.

FAVORITE TITLE POWER RANKINGS

10. Enforcer

9. Archon

8. Throne Breaker

7. Agent

6. Jedi

5. Captain

4. Major

3. Baroness

2. Darth

1. Master

Also receiving votes: Vice-Commandant, Force-walker, Republic Privateer, Containment Officer

Never receiving votes: Knight of the Republic, Rakghoul's Bane, Double Agent, Lord, Hero of the Gorinth Canyon, Paladin of House Organa

I have a very pronounced bias toward titles that go before the toon's name, not after. It flows better that way. A title that comes after the name - especially a really long one - just looks goofy to me.

And I really hate Lord because of how weirdly it interacts with genders. I don't want to play a female Sith with "Lord" floating over her head, I want her to be a Lady. (This problem doesn't come up with "Baroness", because the path leading to that title is only available to female Bounty Hunters.) They made Flyboy/Flygirl gender-mutable, but your Sith will still get called "lord" and "sir" even if she's, you know, a she. Yeesh.

• 3 weeks later...
Just got "the Fearless" (from Dread Fortress) and "Epic Hero" (from Dread Palace).

Okay, that's a step up from Minesweeper and Red Rhombus imo.

Isn't The Fearless the Legacy title for a friend standing with Strime Team Oricon?