Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KGRToolUnit's Avatar


KGRToolUnit
11.09.2015 , 06:28 PM | #501
Well while i am glad they are actually fixing the problem for everyone else, I am still without neither the free token nor the one I bought. This is ridiculous, I have never seen anything like this. I mean i know releases like this tend to have problems but one of the main selling points and reasons i subbed was because of KOFE and now I cant even play it.

Tamaera's Avatar


Tamaera
11.09.2015 , 07:09 PM | #502
Well, after several days my token has been returned to me- to be honest though I'm afraid to try making my Jedi Shadow with it think I"ll wait until I see less complaints on the forums about it going missing lol.

Mirandel's Avatar


Mirandel
11.10.2015 , 04:50 AM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by Ofyuff View Post
Wait, where do we go to post a ticket thing? Could anybody give me a link? Sorry for the noobiness, I don't usually goof around on the forums.
if you havenít already submitted an in-game ticket to CS, please do so

You are supposed to make in-game ticket (click " ? " in your UI to do so).

Hope everyone gets their tokens back (me included).

Mevan's Avatar


Mevan
11.10.2015 , 06:27 AM | #504
Got my token back, along with 3 freebies. I'm assuming I got 4 tokens as that's the total amount I've had and/or used. Level 1 bug is still there, but managed to use all 4 tokens up. So I've saved 6000 CC. No doubt a mistake on BW's part but I'll call it compensation and give my thanks.

Thanks for my token back BW

Mirandel's Avatar


Mirandel
11.10.2015 , 09:23 AM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
Got my token back, along with 3 freebies. I'm assuming I got 4 tokens as that's the total amount I've had and/or used. Level 1 bug is still there, but managed to use all 4 tokens up. So I've saved 6000 CC. No doubt a mistake on BW's part but I'll call it compensation and give my thanks.

Thanks for my token back BW
May I ask you (or anyone who git his tokens back) - when did you created your in-game ticket? Would like to know how long more would it take for me.

Ofyuff's Avatar


Ofyuff
11.10.2015 , 09:58 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirandel View Post
You are supposed to make in-game ticket (click " ? " in your UI to do so).
Ah. Thank you very much!!!
"Come on out, I'll show you my gun."

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
11.10.2015 , 11:22 AM | #507 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

Quick update... We believe we have a solution for those of you who have not had your tokens returned. We are exploring it now with the hope of pushing it out later this afternoon (it won't require maintenance or anything). I will update you later on with the status of getting your issues resolved.

As a reminder, if you have already submitted a CS ticket, hold tight! There is no reason to submit a second ticket at this time.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SveinX's Avatar


SveinX
11.10.2015 , 11:51 AM | #508
What about fixing the lvl 1 bug when you great a lvl 60 and end up on the fleet .

omeru's Avatar


omeru
11.10.2015 , 01:11 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

Quick update... We believe we have a solution for those of you who have not had your tokens returned. We are exploring it now with the hope of pushing it out later this afternoon (it won't require maintenance or anything). I will update you later on with the status of getting your issues resolved.

As a reminder, if you have already submitted a CS ticket, hold tight! There is no reason to submit a second ticket at this time.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Wow such confidence "we believe we have a solution"
Eric do you want us to pray for your team? Seems like your team needs all kinds of help

Tarranos's Avatar


Tarranos
11.10.2015 , 01:21 PM | #510
Just one stupid question, guys. I submited the ticket as a "bug report". Did I use the right category? Hopefully I get my token back soon, cuz I want to play the KOFTE again without leveling yet another character (I just don't want to wait)