Upcoming Star Wars Day Sale!

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

Last time we had a broad sale on the Cartel Market I spread the word a week in advance, which everyone appreciated so I wanted to make sure to do that again. In honor of Star Wars Day (May the 4th) we will be running several sales on the Cartel Market from April 29th - May 6th:

- 50% off all Collection unlocks

- 50% off all Appearance Options and Appearance Designer changes

- 40% off all available Stronghold Decorations

- 35% off all available Mounts

There will be a specific article highlighting this next week which will also include the specific time of these offers.

Please make the Merciless Seeker armor set available for purchase. Having it only for Halloween is silly.

+++

Also, will we ever see again Heirloom saber & dualsaber available?

Edited by Kraysk

Hello everyone!

Last time we had a broad sale on the Cartel Market I spread the word a week in advance, which everyone appreciated so I wanted to make sure to do that again. In honor of Star Wars Day (May the 4th) we will be running several sales on the Cartel Market from April 29th - May 6th:

There will be a specific article highlighting this next week which will also include the specific time of these offers.

Thanks Dan!

This is really great to know, since it lets us set something aside from the ole' paycheck in preparation!

Hello everyone!

TY Dan :)

Also WE would like to have the Guild/Character things at a discounted rates too, like Guild Rename, Character rename, Legacy rename, Flagship rename etc etc.

Please make it possible, I have been waiting it fr a long time.

Last time we had a broad sale on the Cartel Market I spread the word a week in advance, which everyone appreciated

Thanks for letting us know, although I do recall some level of rather petulant complaint last time because people wanted the warning to be further ahead than one week.

(Disclaimer: I think one week is fine.)

Please no, not with ranked rating reset with every transfer.

Are you saying that if I transfer my lvl 29 warrior who obviously has never done ranked, the ranked ratings for everyone else gets reset? That sounds like a massive bug that should be top priority! If that's not what you meant, then why would you want me to not save 90% when I transfer him?

Hello everyone!

Come on guys, this game has been around since 2011 and you're still charging $15 for single use dyes on top of a monthly sub. I've been a subscriber since day one with ZERO days lapse.

Can we ease up on the MTX just a little bit?

Hello everyone!

Will there be a sale on the actual armour sets too?

Hello everyone!

How about some free account bound items for everyone to the first toon they login on, on May the 4th only. Some goodies I would say should be included: 5X Major EXP boost (in prep for 6.0) , 5 Superior CXP Boost, 5 X Major Valor Boost, 5 Monumental and 8 Masterwork Crystals (for subs only), 1 Character Rename and finally 1 Item Slot expansion consumable.

Finally on May 4th, especially since its a Saturday, Free Operations Access and Unlimited Regular War zones regardless of status.