Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gear disparity is very annoying, but it can partly be circumvented

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gear disparity is very annoying, but it can partly be circumvented

teclado
06.21.2017 , 09:50 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by stoopicus View Post
You got exceptionally lucky, 246 is actually pretty rare in crates.

244 is junk, literally worse than 242. Check the stats. They are the same as 242 for the armorings and enhancements, worse for the mods (as they are the lettered mods), and much worse for the left side items (they lack the bonus stat on 242.)
Thanks for the info.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
You only have to buy it once. Might be a bug shhh
I found out yesterday and was quite happy! I assumed it was going to be 2m per character, just like the 5x 2% CXP increases only apply to that character. So the 25% legacy CXP boost is a bit cheaper than the 5x 2% character boosts (2m vs 3.5m total).

I spent the 5.5m on my PT yesterday (command rank 15 now I think), because why not. Surely they will get buffed soon...maybe. I gave him some 240 mods and enhancements, ran some warzones. It turns out that AP PT is actually not that bad in unranked. Glass cannon for sure, but definitely a CANNON. I think people are underestimating it right now. I used tokens to get 230 implants / ear / relics, but most of my dps set armorings are 204 haha. I'll change those out with 230 as I get them. Still seemed to work pretty well.
SS
Malovo - Marauder