RP Partner re-roll

Mando

I'm down for scenario 2. Only problem I foresee is the three of us being lol 10 we will completely negate any experience that mando would get from killing anything. I'm not sure how badly that will affect his level by the time we finish all the quests on tython. But it's something to think about.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down for scenario 2. Only problem I foresee is the three of us being lol 10 we will completely negate any experience that mando would get from killing anything. I'm not sure how badly that will affect his level by the time we finish all the quests on tython. But it's something to think about.

Right, easy solution to the problem though! I grind Pherus to level 3 or 4 tonight on just killing the basic enemies and yeah I won't get XP from any quests below level 4 but it really won't hurt in the long run. My grinding boost will balance things out.

So path 2 wins! When will we all be available to start?

Hey Group 2,

It appears that the disparity between time zones is funking this up for me. Most of group 2 is CST, and I'm EST and I get up for work really early which presents a problem.

So, i'm dropping out of this. I wish you all the best of luck in keeping this going.

To any of the newer interested parties in this thread, Group two will need a Jedi Consular to level up and get on fleet to meet Aarovis the Jedi Guardian.

have fun!

A rival Empire group would be great to get started. I updated the roster to reflect recent changes.

Group 1: I can be on at almost any time today, I'd like to start RPing tonight if possible.

And good news for me, starting new job on Tuesday which will give more more available time!

Yep, it'll be slower leveling, but I think that'll be balanced out by never having to waste time in a LFG quene. Along with the RP experience, you'd have the numbers to push through most missions.

So any takers for the Inquisitor?

Group 1: Shadowdemon (Tal'siolo) and I will be on tomorrow night (Sunday) at approximately 7:00 CST. Let's get this big ball of awesome rolling! :)

I'll try to be on at that time, really need to start this soon, I'm itching to get going.

I posted as well in this thread just in case, not sure if it's overlapping with this one: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5364113

Nope, not related to this one :sul_smile:

Edited by Mando

Yep, it'll be slower leveling, but I think that'll be balanced out by never having to waste time in a LFG quene. Along with the RP experience, you'd have the numbers to push through most missions.

So any takers for the Inquisitor?

Cool, how can I contact you in-game? Usually I play on either Dashto or Zashto on Imperial side so feel free to send me a whisper.