Tanno Vik

Edon_Blackstar

IMO, this makes him (and Yuun in the future) slightly inferior to M1-4X (or Aric for Yuun) due to them both lacking upgradeable weapons, and only being able to use weapons that you get from quests, rare drops or crafting. (M1-4X and Aric can use your hand-me-downs).

All companions get access to an ORANGE fully-upgradable weapon via a repeatable daily quest on Belsavis at level 50.

Not for tanno and yunn, their's are both blue unmoddable weps, still better than q rewards thou, haven't found anything better yet and sod all on the ah

Edited by Kassiel

A lot of companions are screwerd with this "Techblade" - Crap. And wilst you can even get moddable Vibrostaves and Vibroblades as early as Coruscant, and some melee- companions (like Bowdarr) as STR-Based Melees use them, they still digned to build Melee-Chars basing on the ranged AIM-Stat... hence Techblades.

Somehoe this feels a bit hasted-In.

Guess it would be too much if we ask for Orange moddable Techblades/Staves as well as Aim-Hilts?

Sorry the size.. but its freaking annoying that you cant realy equip some companions i would love to use more... See Akavi, Tanno, Yuun, Torian and Qyzen...

Edited by Kheldras

All companions get access to an ORANGE fully-upgradable weapon via a repeatable daily quest on Belsavis at level 50.

EDIT: Didn't look close enough, Vik and Yuun are excluded.

Honestly, once I hit 50 I'm not gonna need Vik...I'm a heavy pvp'er/rp so won't have much use for companion characters other than crafting haha. But thanks everyone for the feedback