When Scourge Returns

DarthMetalJoey

I think they recently adjusted Lana's colours to be closer to her custom look's

This is from the Hearts and minds bit of story, and she doesn't look as pale and her makeup as orange as they used to, which looks much better IMO. (sorry, quality is not that great but this is taken from a vid, and i'm playing with quite low settings).

Though more hairstyle choices without changing their faces (like Theron and Nadia) for all companions with regular body types could be nice, and more custom for those with a pretty unique BT (like Paxton and Arcann) could be nice too. Or more outfits for Lana, Koth and Senya with their custom appearances.

It looks like they did do more work on her - that's extremely unexpected and a nice surprise. The wrong hair is still there, though. Even if they couldn't attach her original hairstyle because it was merged on the original model, I'm disappointed they didn't do a better job recreating it.

If they did more outfits for the custom BTs, the way they did a couple for Arcann, I think that would be a great thing. It's something they could add to the DS/LS vendors so people would have more things to buy with their tokens, or add another vendor in the Cartel Bazaar. Even if it's something as simple as changing the outfit colors (ie, giving Senya black armor instead of white, or giving Lana red robes instead of gray ones) I think there are players who would appreciate it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like they did do more work on her - that's extremely unexpected and a nice surprise. The wrong hair is still there, though. Even if they couldn't attach her original hairstyle because it was merged on the original model, I'm disappointed they didn't do a better job recreating it.

If they did more outfits for the custom BTs, the way they did a couple for Arcann, I think that would be a great thing. It's something they could add to the DS/LS vendors so people would have more things to buy with their tokens, or add another vendor in the Cartel Bazaar. Even if it's something as simple as changing the outfit colors (ie, giving Senya black armor instead of white, or giving Lana red robes instead of gray ones) I think there are players who would appreciate it.

I'm quite pleased with how she looks now, though hairstyle is a matter of taste, i like this version better but an option to choose would be great. Maybe even getting completely different hairstyles could be nice.

I'd really like a custom for both Arcann and Senya with more casual outfits, maybe like the simple ones they wear at some points in the trailers.

Something like this

I want Scourge to have a big part in an upcoming plot. Perhaps along with the return of Darth Marr's force ghost!

Agreed. I actually wouldn't mind Darth Marr's force ghost as a permanent companion. I'd even buy him from the CM if they made him available (hint, hint devs)