Letters from Malavai Quinn after completing Iokath - have they been removed? Or Bug?

Sarova

When I completed Iokath on my warriors when it was first out, my characters got a letter in the mail from Quinn either a romance related one or a settling to the new alliance one. If you allowed Vette to be killed, Quinn mentioned his sadness at her loss. I've was hoping to get that letter again as I accidentally deleted it from my screenshots.

I've re run Iokath on various Warriors recently and it seems the letters from Quinn after Iokath have been completely removed from the game - no letters arrived for any of my Warriors (romanced or otherwise) from Quinn. Is this intended or another Quinn related bug?

Did you complete Kotfe/et before doing Iokath? You can start Iokath at level 70, before doing any Knights. The letters are for a character who has finished Kotet.

I'm not sure if jumping ahead to Ossus, which actually auto-completes Kotfe/et, and then doing Iokath will result in letters or not.

Did you complete Kotfe/et before doing Iokath? You can start Iokath at level 70, before doing any Knights. The letters are for a character who has finished Kotet.

I'm not sure if jumping ahead to Ossus, which actually auto-completes Kotfe/et, and then doing Iokath will result in letters or not.

I don't skip on my Warriors because that's my favourite class story. I play through Class, SoR, Ziost, KOTFE, KOTET then Iokath. I've no intention of ever skipping straight to Ossus. You may be confused; the letters I posted/linked used to be specifically from Quinn to Warriors after he returned and were in the mail a short while after completing Iokath. Now nothing. There is more dialogue from Quinn in Iokath cut scenes than there used to be (when I compared them with videos I frapsed at Iokath's release years ago), so that's why I'm wondering if the removal of the letters is intended or a bug (there are a lot of bugs involving Quinn).

Edited by Sarova